Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   police harrassment (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/1500-police-harrassment.html)

nervlord 03-10-2005 02:05 PM

I had luck at a random breath test , p plate had fallen down, simple "your rear p plate has fallen down just put it back up when your at home mate"

too fuckin easy

DAN682 03-10-2005 02:59 PM

I have never had a problem with cops at all. Even when they have done their usual lift your bonnet routine, they have been cool. I think alot of it has got to do with the attitude you have when you get pulled over by them.

LegacyGT 03-10-2005 04:21 PM

ive been through and past cops with no rego and no front number plate. inc 2 booze buses. but then again i have a bunky legacy. its all about playing attitude... playing dumb.

creepin 08-05-2006 12:55 PM

summons arrives for speeding fine

finally got my summons this morning

should be an interesting case

takes them 30 secnds to give me a speeeding ticket
takes them 6 months to give me a summons

Miggidy 08-05-2006 04:02 PM

Hey greg I was done on a speed check, I was going very fast in a 60 zone. I was done for 87 and had it reduced to 73.

Here is some info;

[QUOTE]Firstly, for a speeding charge to stick in court, the police officer must have a callibrated
speedo that is checked and certified as accurate. He must keep pace with your vehicle for
a minimum of 100metres to obtain a reasonable check speed. If he has not been able to
take a "check speed" of you vehicle, then he must rely on an "estimated speed".

To make an "estimated speed" charge stick in a court room, the officer must have had some
experience at using radar equipment such as a Lidar or hand held radar in order to "educate"
himself in judging the speed of vehicles. This can be very difficult to do, especially at
night time, because all vehicles appear to be travelling faster at night. Why? I don't know.
But it is a well known fact among traffic police officer who are experienced operators.

[/QUOTE]

Bakks 08-05-2006 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=creepin]finally got my summons this morning

should be an interesting case

takes them 30 secnds to give me a speeeding ticket
takes them 6 months to give me a summons[/QUOTE]

They can take up to 2 yrs. I've heard of a guy that waits 23 months and 22 days then sends them out.

And another guy who, if he works Xmas day, saves up all his summons and goes and hands them out that day.

EXPLICIT 08-05-2006 04:51 PM

LOL......bax on the inside!

creepin 08-05-2006 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=Bakks]They can take up to 2 yrs. I've heard of a guy that waits 23 months and 22 days then sends them out.

And another guy who, if he works Xmas day, saves up all his summons and goes and hands them out that day.[/QUOTE]

haha
thats gold
merry christmas

creepin 08-05-2006 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=Miggidy]Hey greg I was done on a speed check, I was going very fast in a 60 zone. I was done for 87 and had it reduced to 73.

Here is some info;[/QUOTE]

"police apparrently followed my vehicle at a distance of 200 metres for a total distance of 2km
the accused was observed travelling at 114kmph for a distance of 600m within the 2km of travel

i have a witness that was250 metres behind me and he states that they were a greater distance behind him than he was behind me.
and that they followed my vehicle off of leach highway and came flying past him accellerating all the way to my vehicle and slamming on the brakes then pulling me over

rexbois 08-05-2006 05:15 PM

good luck bro hope everything goes well and that f*ken D*ck head gets fired or something