Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Doms1

Default Doms1 Broken Into !!!

Well what can i say , went to the show with the Missus and kids on monday ,parked the beast at Karrakatta train station about 12.30pm had the best day ever at the show ,got back about 6.00pm to my shock passenger window smashed ,alarm blarring ,door handle completely smashed off ,dented back door with screw driver . Glass all over car top to bottom inside and out ,little shits obviously not pro's or they would have known how easy it is to open these cars . Any way just a warning dont park anywhere thses days or own a nice car !!! No one respects anyones shit anymore . Thank god the insurance are on the ball ,window got fixed that night and RAC are fixing it on Friday so should be back on the road soon . Fu*ken little W@nkers !!!!
Old 29-09-2005, 09:17 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

e-rex-shon at standard level

Ahh sorry to hear that man. What a great way to ruin a good day with the family. It's sad when you have to constantly worry about where you park or even not go to places because of what might happen to your car.

It has been said many times before, but if I caught someone doing that to my car (or any other rex really) I would kneecap the little motherfuckers.
Old 29-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Sir AntiLag

Rexilla at standard level

this is what happens when you're not allowed to physically punish your kids......... the only way kids will listen to you these days is through pain.

these human rights do-gooders really pisses me off
Old 29-09-2005, 09:26 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Chad 241WRC at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Chad 241WRC

Never a nice feeling come back to your car to find some farker has f@#ked it over. Unfortunatley the risk of owning something nice, someone else always wants it for themselves.......... and i've had it happen to every car I've owned.........

Again sorry to hear dude but thats what insurance is for even though we dont like to think its going to happen. At least there fixing her fast.

Chad
Old 29-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

chee at standard level

man being that i am the most recent from leaving childhood (some may say i still am a child), bit of smacking never did me any harm, look at me now! (ok bad example). but yer half of the kids that get smacked know what they did was wrong and they accept it. stupid fuckin activists.
Old 29-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

chee at standard level

anything stolen?
Old 29-09-2005, 09:52 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

flash at standard level

totally agree, hence i take my work car to all events and car parks...there should have sevaillance cameras at all parking station, especially if the state goverment wont people to use public transport and appropiate pentlies for the little crims when caught, besides a smack on the wrist and a bag of lollies dished out by these piss weak magistrates..............these social reformers and civil liberterans serve no value in our society but to propergate the disfunction of society with the advication of no law and order or community safety........its about time the pendulum swung back the other way.....
Old 29-09-2005, 10:19 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

adamh at standard level

Shit Dom sorry to hear that... glad to hear the insurance is working out though. Was anything stolen or do you think they were after the beast? If u think they wanted the car then I guess the alarm did its job. Still shits you though. I guess just be happy knowing that all the buying of an alarm and insurance paid off and you did everything practical you could to prevent it.

Last edited by adamh; 29-09-2005 at 10:24 AM.
Old 29-09-2005, 10:30 AM
www.dilettante.net

EXPLICIT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to EXPLICIT

That licks balls.....should be cutting fingers off the fuckers responsible for these violations!
Old 29-09-2005, 10:51 AM
STI Master

LegacyGT at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chee
man being that i am the most recent from leaving childhood (some may say i still am a child), bit of smacking never did me any harm, look at me now! (ok bad example). but yer half of the kids that get smacked know what they did was wrong and they accept it. stupid fuckin activists.

sorry to hear Dommo

chee ur still a disrespectful lil shiet. u need more smacking. aint ur parents azn? you should really get the cane.

Tags
broken, doms1