Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-12-2007, 05:49 PM
STI Master

Andy! at standard level

Again merry christmas to all

...and I like the pic impresiv posted much better
Old 24-12-2007, 06:43 PM
www.dilettante.net

EXPLICIT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to EXPLICIT

Seasons greatings all, play it safe, come back in one piece and bring in '08 with a bang.
Old 24-12-2007, 06:52 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Chris at standard level

Merry Xmas all

Victoria's Secret FTMFW
Old 24-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

ray.ray at standard level

Drive Safe during Christmas break!!!

Had an incident today..was driving on Mitchell freeway in my REX heading north from work this arvo (only found out my gramps passed away this arvo, so not a good Christmas to start of with me...was not putting a smile of any kind), a white S ute plate [??MD452] directly in front of my REX travelling @100/km decides to throw a full can of softdrink/beer out the window i am assuming after seeing the REX ...the can exploded as it hit the ground and bounced off the ground about 1 meter and luckily on the way down it went under the REX..i couldnt avoid it as if i did i would have put other drivers in danger hence I had no choice but to drive through it, regardless of the damage...

After that unexpected and some what rude and unprovoked action from the holden driver I drove side by side and discovered a young driver with her guy friend giving me smurks and waving their hands out the window as if to shoooo me off like nothing had happened...who ever they were i'm hoping they dont kill anyone before Christmas..and their smurks dont mean much to me...it really dont mean much for a third world country person like me....

Merry Christmas P-WRX (drive safe)
Old 24-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

i woulda followed them. i've done it before with amazing results.. a genuine apology and a "thank you for talking to me.." implying he was certainly likely to think twice before doing stupid things on the road again.
you did the right thing too Ray by keeping it straight.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISSIE everyone! It's said before but stay safe and sound, drink responisbly (IE: make sure all your friends are as pissed/more pissed than you) and make '08 the year to have the most fun!!
ALEX
Old 24-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Banned

Wiiha at standard level

i can't even make at that first picture. Since when do legs come out from the back???
Old 24-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Flat Four Father

SPEC IV at standard level

Have a awesome Christmas guys and gals and a safe a new year

Old 24-12-2007, 09:05 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

SIK RX3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV
Merry Christmas to All.

Wish these where coming down my chimney!!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Stay safe, drink hard!!!
Old 24-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Hurtenstein at standard level

Wish i was coming down their chimney...
Old 24-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Banned

Wiiha at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray.ray
Drive Safe during Christmas break!!!

Had an incident today..was driving on Mitchell freeway in my REX heading north from work this arvo (only found out my gramps passed away this arvo, so not a good Christmas to start of with me...was not putting a smile of any kind), a white S ute plate [??MD452] directly in front of my REX travelling @100/km decides to throw a full can of softdrink/beer out the window i am assuming after seeing the REX ...the can exploded as it hit the ground and bounced off the ground about 1 meter and luckily on the way down it went under the REX..i couldnt avoid it as if i did i would have put other drivers in danger hence I had no choice but to drive through it, regardless of the damage...

After that unexpected and some what rude and unprovoked action from the holden driver I drove side by side and discovered a young driver with her guy friend giving me smurks and waving their hands out the window as if to shoooo me off like nothing had happened...who ever they were i'm hoping they dont kill anyone before Christmas..and their smurks dont mean much to me...it really dont mean much for a third world country person like me....

Merry Christmas P-WRX (drive safe)
Sorry to hear about your encounter. As the other dude said, i would of followed them. Even tho they may live 10+ away from the place ur headed follow them whereever they are headed. When they get out, u clearly take not of their license plate and confront them. Doesn't have to be in a violent way, but simply confront them. Put your foot down if need be. If the non-violent approach ain't working then take out the jack or bat from your car and smash the exact same spot where they had done the damage to your car.

Luckily tho your alright, thats the main thing. Dun wanna see anymore fatal road crashes on the news

Tags
christmas, merry, perthwrx