Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Stupid shit you've been fined for by Police for! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/18228-stupid-shit-youve-been-fined-police.html)

theprotest 22-02-2008 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=Strubaru]now i'm just an old fart in an old stock as a rock subaru mumsy car :D[/QUOTE]

Haha smashing through your box flatchanging down the highway.... :D

I really don't want to enter into what I've been fined or jailed for.

Cheers,
Nik

JA50N 22-02-2008 07:20 PM

Wreckless, failing to stop, driving without license, driving with expired yellow, disorderly contact, resisting arrest and points license loss.

CATELUS 22-02-2008 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=chee]apply for a license when you get to perth.[/QUOTE]

Would it be possible to go for my fulls in Perth when i turn 19 even though with Sydney laws, if u start your p's when your 17, I'll get fulls by 20, considering you don't get suspension or disqualification.

Can anyone shed some light on me?

JA50N 22-02-2008 07:43 PM

You should be able to get your full P plate license over here straight away. There was a guy who was 19, had lost his license over here, then got done doing like 260km/h or something in Sydney in a WRX with a full license whilst under suspension over here. So it should be the same...

CATELUS 22-02-2008 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=JA50N]You should be able to get your full P plate license over here straight away. There was a guy who was 19, had lost his license over here, then got done doing like 260km/h or something in Sydney in a WRX with a full license whilst under suspension over here. So it should be the same...[/QUOTE]

Huh? that doesn't make much sense. How can you get a full license @ 19 in sydney? Impossible! Unless this happened quite a few years ago.

But the question i was more interested in seeing answered is:

Whether i still have my green p's in sydney, is it possible for me to transfer to full unrestricted license in Perth once i turn 19?

JA50N 22-02-2008 08:29 PM

Ahhh sorry dude, I miss read what your wrote. Doh!. Too much crack!

chee 22-02-2008 08:34 PM

if your on green p's. you will probably get normal p's.

we only have one phase p's. 2 years. then you get your full unrestricted license.

JA50N 22-02-2008 08:42 PM

Just drive without them over here. If you get caught, fake name and bail back to poofter land :D

Strubaru 22-02-2008 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=gorotsuki69]A VF22 in a Fozz stock as a rock? :eek: [/QUOTE]

<insert pinch of salt here> :D i'm sure there are a few stock things left on it hahahaha

there was also the time i talked myself out of popping a mono on an unlicenced xr250 accross scarb bch road, without a licence, or a helmet when i was 15 :D but thats something i'll save for the "dumb shit you've got away with" thread :D

CATELUS 22-02-2008 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=chee]if your on green p's. you will probably get normal p's.

we only have one phase p's. 2 years. then you get your full unrestricted license.[/QUOTE]

i really hope i wont have to repeat p's for another 2 years if i go into perth rules.

If i'll only need to go on perth p's till im 19, then that would be hectic! If thats not the case... im doomed.

If anyone goes by the road authorities anytime soon, can you ask that question for me? or can anyone help me out with a link to perth's road authorities?

CATELUS 22-02-2008 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=JA50N]Just drive without them over here. If you get caught, fake name and bail back to poofter land :D[/QUOTE]

lol. better not.

Thodd 23-02-2008 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=teejay]I could write a book, literally :D[/QUOTE]

Award winning best seller.

'Claims of the Wild' - Written by Tomislav J.

JA50N 24-02-2008 12:07 PM

[QUOTE=Thodd]Award winning best seller.

'Claims of the Wild' - Written by Tomislav J.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I think there's enough to the story, there's a Wild Claims 2 coming out. Couldn't fit in one book spec.

wr0ng 24-02-2008 01:48 PM

Got done near cott, was at a red light with the stereo up( in my supercool bubble laser ), got pulled up because of this i assume.
Had just gone over the pits 2 weeks prior. got done for a worn clutch pedal rubber and driving in bare feet???????? 3 points and $250. Anyone else ever heard of this law?

teejay 24-02-2008 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=Thodd]Award winning best seller.

'Claims of the Wild' - Written by Tomislav J.[/QUOTE]

One day you will man up and stop driving like a bitch :)

ALEX. 24-02-2008 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=wr0ng]got done for a worn clutch pedal rubber and driving in bare feet???????? 3 points and $250. Anyone else ever heard of this law?[/QUOTE]
Personally I think bare-feet driving is a no-no anyway. I'm not sure if ít's something they can get you for but I'm against it anyway. Bloody uncomfortable too in little cars with thin-as-shit pedals

Mike 24-02-2008 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=Strubaru]there was also the time i talked myself out of popping a mono on an unlicenced xr250 accross scarb bch road, without a licence, or a helmet when i was 15 :D but thats something i'll save for the "dumb shit you've got away with" thread :D[/QUOTE]
Haha, that list would be way way too long for me :D
I've been caught once for speeding around that roundabout thing on Alexander Dr going over Morley Dr, 2 points and $150 (good thing I had to stop at those lights :rolleyes: ). Oh and 6 odd hours before double demrits I learnt not to coast after you've been fanging, multinova 0 points and $75.

Mike 24-02-2008 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=wr0ng]got done for a worn clutch pedal rubber and driving in bare feet???????? 3 points and $250. Anyone else ever heard of this law?[/QUOTE]
Thats shit!! *goes to try re-attach his rubber

wr0ng 24-02-2008 02:32 PM

Cops + Bass = Canary

Thodd 24-02-2008 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=teejay]One day you will man up and stop driving like a bitch :)[/QUOTE]

knock knock.

who's there?

TJ's engine!

Hurtenstein 24-02-2008 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=ALEX.]Personally I think bare-feet driving is a no-no anyway.
[/QUOTE]

Why? barefoot driving is the best. Wheres the risk?
Thongs yeah, but nothings better than thongs off..

Mat 24-02-2008 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=Hurtenstein]Why? barefoot driving is the best. Wheres the risk?
Thongs yeah, but nothings better than thongs off..[/QUOTE]

Agreed. workdays i drive with size 16 steel caps (bit of a PITA but i cant chop half my feet off lol) and theres nothing better than driving barefoot on my days off! My pedals massage my feet hehe

I've personally seen driving instructors ask girls to take their thongs off when they do driving tests. So perhaps you cant get find?

FFOUR 24-02-2008 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=Mat]

I've personally seen driving instructors ask girls to [b]take their thongs off [/b]when they do driving tests...[/QUOTE]

All girls should drive commando.

TopGear 24-02-2008 07:03 PM

In the Rex I always drive with no shoes cos im so tall haha, I even took my shoes of for my driving test.

ALEX. 24-02-2008 08:40 PM

Wow. No i'm not saying it's wrong to drive with no shoes - I've done it a couple of times and personally I'm not keen that's all. I have steel caps too and while they make heel-toeing easier on the way to/from work, it's great to put on my lightweight+thin shoes and really feel the pedals any other time.
But personally I'm not a fan of going naked.. so to speak :) i guess i'll give it another try some time though

Elrico 24-02-2008 11:26 PM

[QUOTE=Thodd]knock knock.

who's [B]WAS[/B] there?

TJ's engine![/QUOTE]

Fuckin zing!

scooby99 24-02-2008 11:51 PM

anyway, back on topic

one of the many yellow stickers ive received was put down as " my tyres are illegal because my car is too low"

Confused the guys at the pits as they didnt know what they were checking for

Elrico 24-02-2008 11:56 PM

Yeah well on that topic, a cop looked at my exhaust tip, and was able to determine i had not cat, resonator or muffler (which i do).......im keen to see the pits reaction..

pete gopal 25-02-2008 11:00 AM

Public drinking a few times but my mate got done for mooning a cop car whilst i was driving, he ended up in court and i had my whole car searched for drugs etc in my old starion....i can still picture the cops face when he saw my mates arse hahahaha

Jinxt 26-02-2008 09:22 PM

I was pulled over and accused for doing burnouts in a car park....(My car is a non-turbo) and is great for bogging only. After arguing with him he decided that he would "let me off this time"

JA50N 26-02-2008 09:32 PM

Why not ask him to show you "How N/A's fry tyres"

RichX 26-02-2008 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=Sphoolin]Yeah well on that topic, a cop looked at my exhaust tip, and was able to determine i had not cat, resonator or muffler (which i do).......im keen to see the pits reaction..[/QUOTE]

Guessin you've got a Ti Tip? ;) So for some reason the copper reckoned that due to the markings which appears on the end of these types you had no cat etc .. Haha, haven't heard of that on before!

Keep a physics/chem book in the dash to prove the properties of titanium if that's the case Eric!

Elrico 27-02-2008 06:13 AM

Ohh it was hilarious, the pits inspector came out from the inspection pit with a smile on his face. When i asked him about the exhaust he just looked me with the same smile and told me to drive forward.

The plod reckon i would scrap on the floor everywhere and that i MUST have holes in my exhaust because i SHOULD be scraping on the road. Not once have i really ever scrapped on the road other then my plastic wheel arches against the tyres heh.

nang3 27-02-2008 07:22 AM

my mate decided to do a jump in his XC falcon over the big speedbumps at hillaries by the boat ramp car park.. right in front of an undercover car, at 3am, with 5 pissed as mates in the car...
total attitude test failure ("nah copper, thats a holley 100, same as the one you got one on your VL turbo") + launching 70's Ford = instant canary

at the local BP one night, some little grommy gets told by the cops to stop leaning on their car, so i thought it would be a good idea to say "nah thats not how you lean on a car" and proceed to run and launch myself ass first into the middle of the bonnet from as high as i can jump mwahaha.. temporary arrest on disorderly conduct, criminal damage, street drinking etc all reduced to a warning after about 15mins of babbling shit

another time our mate did a massive standstill in his old ZF fairlane directly out the front of another mates house, so direct that once finished he just rolled forward into the driveway pretty much.. cops were there at 7am asking who did the burnout, even though there was rubber up the whole side of the ZF and the blackies lead straight to teh back tyres of it as well mwhaha.. we were all still drinking and pissed as and thought it was hilarious to have smartass answers to every question the coppers asked.. gotta love being on your own property and untouchable since the ZF guy was long since passed out

when ya in a brawl at hillaries and the cops rock up, dont rugby tackle one to the ground and start choking him with his own tie (old school days).. his partner and other cops dont take kindly to it !!!!
and when thrown in the paddy wagon with zero regard for head clearance, dont try and kick the door open as hard as you can - when it flies open and cracks the same copper in the face, its not a good thing!

Lonzy_jr 04-08-2008 10:00 AM

My Brother got done for doing 140 and the cops where hell shitty at him, and him coming from my family, he was a smart ass like a mofo. He said to the cops that the radars where wrong and that he knows that they are wrong. the cop said to him in a hell pissed off voice "oh yeah, how do you figure that?" and my brother being the knob head he is said "coz you said i was doing 140. . . . i was actually doing 210". . . .

Need i say what happened after that :p

sleepy 04-08-2008 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=Lonzy_jr]

Need i say what happened after that :p[/QUOTE]

Oh please carry on...

EVL WRX 04-08-2008 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=teejay]

[B]I could write a book, literally [/B] :D[/QUOTE]

Which section would I find in it at dymocks though? Fiction/Fantasy? :D

<3 TJ...

Doh, just read Todd beat me to it.. :(

astralex 04-08-2008 12:09 PM

Driving home after work late one night, got pulled over for crossing the white line, to dodge the pile of dirt that was out the front of someones house. Got told it's illegal to cross the white line, so I asked for their names and badge numbers, then got out of my car and took a quick snap on my phone of the pile of dirt. They pissed off quick smart.

Driving home after work late at night, yet again, in my ol' Capella after taking a corner too fast. Seemed odd seeing it was a stop sign, and I actually stopped. And because I was covered in wine (vintage), I must have been drinking. So even though I blew 000 the young bloke was keen to get me to the station. The other bloke gave him a stupid look and sent me on my way.

Worse one still was again, same circumstance, late night, work, blah, driving home, and saw a fed pull a u turn to follow me, so I plodded along, pulled down an alley and into a driveway. When questioned as to why I did so I told them it was my house, which in fact it was. But was actually driving home this time, because I left my wallet at home and was hungry, apparently this seemed like a poor excuse because my licence wasn't on me. So one followed me to the door while I went in to get it. My old man was still awake and asked what was going on and he basically looked at the cop with that "You've got to be fucking with me " look.

Small country town, late at night. They seemed to have nothing better to do.

theprotest 04-08-2008 12:17 PM

Hi,

Sounds like Margaret River cops!?

Cheers,
Nik

Adz 04-08-2008 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=nang3]when ya in a brawl at hillaries and the cops rock up, dont rugby tackle one to the ground and start choking him with his own tie (old school days).. his partner and other cops dont take kindly to it !!!!
and when thrown in the paddy wagon with zero regard for head clearance, dont try and kick the door open as hard as you can - when it flies open and cracks the same copper in the face, its not a good thing![/QUOTE]

You pretty much sum up the stereotypical scum of Perth.