Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
On a side note, the wife wants to trade in her lancer for a commo wagaon to fit in 3 baby seats (yes I need another hobby) so I may just sell my XT forry and buy another wrx and get back into the fray with all you boys. May even find myself a nice mitsi evo......
Reading this there thread there is gonna be a nice quick blue GC8 coming up for sale. In your neck of the woods too...

Back on topic, hard luck mate. We have all been there at some point. Just look back at the amount of times you have done stupid shit like this and not been done though. Good on you for stepping up and admitting what you have done.
Old 29-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan08
Nope he won't be!
I need to speak to you about that double thingamy bob !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 29-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
On a side note, the wife wants to trade in her lancer for a commo wagaon to fit in 3 baby seats (yes I need another hobby) so I may just sell my XT forry and buy another wrx and get back into the fray with all you boys. May even find myself a nice mitsi evo......
Are you trying to say join the police (Step Forward) so you can have nice cars, drive responsibly, and not have every cop with a chip on their shoulder try and give you a canary because you have a different gear knob?

Ash: Lesson learnt I hope for you mate. I have learnt my lesson (Brand Hwy: similar thing but to the north of Perth) and can tell you now I am better off for it. Chin up bloke and take it like it's coming. That really is just about all you can do. The media have painted you guilty beyond sin before a 'fair' trial has even commenced. Maybe that could play in your favour somehow...... Regardless, spend the big dollars on Jeremy Noble. If he can't get you off at least he'll get you the lowest sentance/fine/anal tearing he can.
Old 29-04-2009, 05:29 PM
STI Master

Adz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GX-REX
Reading this there thread there is gonna be a nice quick blue GC8 coming up for sale. In your neck of the woods too...
Its already for sale.. has been for same time..

Well its how i recognised it anyways!

http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/sale-cars-only/24366-e-o-i-my00-wrx.html
Old 29-04-2009, 09:08 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GX-REX
there is gonna be a nice quick blue GC8 coming up for sale
'Sif buy a hoons car...I bet its spent its life doing 167kmh everywhere!!

Not much can be done in court I would think. Ony thing I think you could do is employ a very expensive lawyer or get desperate and ask to see laser calibration records or something.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Or just admit to the judge you fucked up, wish to never be in this predicament again and hope he realises you are on a learning curve that is lucky to have ended with a pull over and not a poll.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:29 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
Curious how the police can 'legally' chase after you at speeds greater than the posted speed limit without lights on?

You always read in the paper how they had to abort a high speed chase at '140kmh' or some other relatively not that high speed, so curious how it works in this situation.
Yer i have read this too, think it all depends.. id imagine it went farkin rice burner im gonna get him and a promotion.. just as Nathan said on the radio ''them hoons in them subaru's!''

well done Coops!!!! only jokin mate, it sux keep ur chin up bro..
Old 29-04-2009, 09:32 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

freak at standard level

chalk it up to experience Ash and learn from it mate
take the punishment and move on to live another day is all you can do in the longrun

as for anyone who say that they don`t do it just ask them to show you there halo`s and then walk away from them as there are no angels on the road in WA
Old 29-04-2009, 09:46 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak

there are no angels on the road in WA
No shite they cant even merge.... why dont the police spend more time doin people for shitty driving rather than hiding or cruisin to catch speeders...

A bit off topic but it shits me, you did wrong but at least ur famous now prob get ur own tv show
Old 29-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Quote:
No wasn't me unfortunately. Was one of the guys in my section (South West Traffic). And yeah, those XR6 Turbos get up goooooo fairly well :-). The impression I got from the news was that you got pinged doing 167km/h on the laser and then they have jumped in the car to go after you. From there, the got you on the mobile radar doing the 200 what ever was. I'll ask the guy that stopped you tonight, he's coming over for dinner :-).

As for court, Bunbury Courts have been pretty good recently on the drivers side that is. Have had a couple of high speeders done for reckless (not wreckless) go to court recently and been fined $200-$300 but the loss of licence was in the ball park of 9-12 months plus.

haha congrats, you need to get your tubes tied by the sound of it! or are you working on a sweet ass dowry?

Tags
224km or h, clocked, hoon, subaru