Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Sign me up!
Why stop at two bar?

tuna is a gurutuna is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
30 mins ago on albany hwy vicpark the was a blue bug/peanut (couldnt really tell) fly pass me and other cars (on a one lane st) followed by a cop car. this guy was not stopping for nothing. when i stop at the lights after another cop, who came by a side road pulls in front of me to block me off. realising it wasnt the car they were after they left.

plates were 1 DTx xxx (sorry thats all i saw)
Police Pursuit Nets Heroin, Ice| WA Police| Burswood Golf Course

repeat post i know.

Long live the WRC
Old 09-11-2011, 09:59 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

STi Fi at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoktRokt View Post
Agreed!!!

When someone else thrashes your bitch would you ever take it back??? LOL
Hahahahaha eff no!!!
Old 19-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Scoobie Noobie

webyter at standard level
Default Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieMos View Post
Hey guys its my car.

02 Wrx STi black stock exterior minus exhaust but still have muffler not a cannon.

Defi gauges can be seen from front window three in tripple pod where the standard clock sits center dash and 2 on drivers A piller. Rader Detector above center gauges on windscreen.

stolen around 11ish (i assume as i was at work) pushed and smashed up housemates monaro to get to mine. stalled it ALOT trying to start her up. then when it took off the neighbours came out cos they could hear it getting revved up hard and well someone who couldnt figure out to drive it nicely. woman about 5'5 olive skinned hopped into passanger side with a male driver.

license plates are 1 DJG 184

thornlie - McNamara Drive. close to canning vale police station ( they're handling the case)

IF ANYONE hears sees or knows ANYTHING please please please contact canning vale police station on 9456 9555

ill try post some photos up if it helps (new to the forum so bare with me please)

#####

I found this forum a few years ago and read the above, have decided to register with this forum so that I can make the below statement.

I saw this car being stolen (at the time I did not think it was being stolen, until I walked past the Monaro and saw that the window was broken). I did not see the driver, but I did see the passenger and she was not "olive skinned" (the first copper that spoke to me implied that she was Aboriginal and I was not impressed by the way she identified the woman as being Aboriginal), the person I saw was white skinned with medium to long blond hair, and seemed unconcerned if anyone saw her, which is another reason I did not think that it was being stolen, yes I heard the car being revved as it was coming down the drive but when it drove off it was driven nicely (usually it would be driven fast and noisy (which is the way a car like that should be driven : ) I saw no one else in the street ( I was watching from my window and had a clear view of the street) I could not see and did not see the driver (tinted windows), I observed the woman walk back to the monaro and then get into the car I felt they were trying to take both cars but could not get the monaro started. I eventually made a statement to the police at Canning Vale station, but they seemed uninterested in what I had to say, I received a summons and a two dollar coin to attend court (from the computer crimes squad) but received a call the day before court saying that they had pleaded guilty and there would be no trial, it was a women's name on the paperwork and I say all of this because it contradict's all that I read above .. mainly the women was not olive skinned and the car was driven off slower and quieter than it usually was, also it was unusual for both of these cars to be left at home together like that, usually both cars went off each morning .. just saying I feel that someone else made a statement to the police that varied what I witnessed ...
Old 19-09-2015, 08:30 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Brodz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by webyter View Post
#####

I found this forum a few years ago and read the above, have decided to register with this forum so that I can make the below statement.

I saw this car being stolen (at the time I did not think it was being stolen, until I walked past the Monaro and saw that the window was broken). I did not see the driver, but I did see the passenger and she was not "olive skinned" (the first copper that spoke to me implied that she was Aboriginal and I was not impressed by the way she identified the woman as being Aboriginal), the person I saw was white skinned with medium to long blond hair, and seemed unconcerned if anyone saw her, which is another reason I did not think that it was being stolen, yes I heard the car being revved as it was coming down the drive but when it drove off it was driven nicely (usually it would be driven fast and noisy (which is the way a car like that should be driven : ) I saw no one else in the street ( I was watching from my window and had a clear view of the street) I could not see and did not see the driver (tinted windows), I observed the woman walk back to the monaro and then get into the car I felt they were trying to take both cars but could not get the monaro started. I eventually made a statement to the police at Canning Vale station, but they seemed uninterested in what I had to say, I received a summons and a two dollar coin to attend court (from the computer crimes squad) but received a call the day before court saying that they had pleaded guilty and there would be no trial, it was a women's name on the paperwork and I say all of this because it contradict's all that I read above .. mainly the women was not olive skinned and the car was driven off slower and quieter than it usually was, also it was unusual for both of these cars to be left at home together like that, usually both cars went off each morning .. just saying I feel that someone else made a statement to the police that varied what I witnessed ...
This was 4 years ago....
Old 19-09-2015, 01:10 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by webyter View Post
I received a summons and a two dollar coin to attend court (from the computer crimes squad) but received a call the day before court saying that they had pleaded guilty and there would be no trial

She plead guilty and your time wasn't wasted in a court room. Good result!
Old 22-09-2015, 08:08 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

shaunus at standard level

And as late as this info is....surely would have been easier to walk across the road and let the guy know personally four years ago?
wrxwgn, Sammy82 and superpuoz like this.

Tags
02, blue, bug or peanut, caught, night, sti, stolen, wrx