Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   new car options. (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/5122-new-car-options.html)

stinga 16-05-2006 09:08 AM

[QUOTE=chee]2.5 + tek2 is the bizness.[/QUOTE]

Not if it blows up after a week like one did over East!

Huy 16-05-2006 09:39 AM

Haha awesome! :eek:

chee 16-05-2006 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=stinga]Not if it blows up after a week like one did over East![/QUOTE]

was a joke ;)

Sleeper 16-05-2006 06:38 PM

Is this not a WRX forum!!! *Scratches head*

jEstEr? 16-05-2006 11:20 PM

[QUOTE=Sleeper]Is this not a WRX forum!!! *Scratches head*[/QUOTE]

oops, maybe i should leave

Narchi 17-05-2006 01:24 AM

drove an evo. Made me want a rex. So i got one. Gimmie an awesome daily driver with some balls neday. pretty sure theres more bolt on mods for and 05 and 06 than the evo 9 aswell.
If you sold ur car privately you would prob get a bit more for ur rex with mods rather than taking it back to stock. But you would make more money by selling off the parts and trading in your car. might even be able to use some of the parts on the new rex.

Hi_VoLtAgE 19-05-2006 03:47 PM

home now.

thanks for the info guys. will trade in car stock and sell parts off seperate. seems the better option. hopefully have an 06 in 4 months.

FORCFED 20-05-2006 09:02 AM

[QUOTE=Narchi]drove an evo. Made me want a rex. So i got one. Gimmie an awesome daily driver with some balls neday. pretty sure theres more bolt on mods for and 05 and 06 than the evo 9 aswell.
If you sold ur car privately you would prob get a bit more for ur rex with mods rather than taking it back to stock. But you would make more money by selling off the parts and trading in your car. might even be able to use some of the parts on the new rex.[/QUOTE]

CRAP..... look over in the US for parts and accessories. Cost about the same landed here and will spank a rex any day....... Either way both cars are great value for money, every one has different opinions as to what to get. Me if I could my next car would be an Evo IX or even a Evo 5 or 6.5........

BOMB3R 20-05-2006 10:24 AM

It is still a Lancer!!!! Dumb no brain chicks drive lancers! But if you want to be in that category thats your choice.
Personally I could never drive a lancer and yeh thats my opinion but I would never spend 65k on a lancer EVER!

FORCFED 20-05-2006 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=Jaron]It is still a Lancer!!!! Dumb no brain chicks drive lancers! But if you want to be in that category thats your choice.
Personally I could never drive a lancer and yeh thats my opinion but I would never spend 65k on a lancer EVER![/QUOTE]

Thats like saying that only middle aged woman/ older women drive Wrx's...... How many middle aged women/older woman do yo usee driving imprezza's, wrx's etc??? Its still an imprezza??? same quoter isnt it???? I total respect your opionion, but at the end of the day every top line jap car being a rex, or an evo has a younger brother or sister that is the base model. You cant go off a base model to say one is better than another, ones a chicks car and ones a granny car for there not the same apples....... Is this a fair call???