Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   How Low is LOW? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/51484-how-low-low.html)

DukeDrifter 16-10-2012 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=jaygee;716412]Lol, it is decent except it's big =O is it even a dangerous height? it's ~80mm of the ground.

I don't plan to go track racing or into the country. Pure street cruising car.[/QUOTE]

have you driven on perth street's ?

ImPreSiV 16-10-2012 01:58 PM

if you get yellowed because your exhaust is 2cm too low you're driving like a tosser and drawing attention to yourself, and you have bigger problems

Sharpy.au 16-10-2012 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=jaygee;716412]Lol, it is decent except it's big =O is it even a dangerous height? it's ~80mm of the ground.

I don't plan to go track racing or into the country. Pure street cruising car.[/QUOTE]

[I]just take the exhaust off then, a down pipe is all you need[/I]

jaygee 16-10-2012 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;716415]if you get yellowed because your exhaust is 2cm too low you're driving like a tosser and drawing attention to yourself, and you have bigger problems[/QUOTE]

LOLOL... well said, will proceed with desire to lower. cheers

Elrico 16-10-2012 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;716415]if you get yellowed because your exhaust is 2cm too low you're driving like a tosser and drawing attention to yourself, and you have bigger problems[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. I got done in Albany when i went down with Prototype, Jester, Jimmy a few years back. I wasnt doing anything out of the ordinary but because my HSD's were fairly low (I still blame Simmo7, you bastard!) the cop felt the need to yellow me. I was as polite as i normally am too the plod. I actually followed the road rules too the 'T' as i normally do aswel (despite the fact half of Perth doesnt know how to navigate a greasy stick up a dogs arse, let alone a round-a-bout).

RichX 16-10-2012 09:34 PM

When going through booze buses i've noticed police 'probing' their light wand underneath the side skirts - if it fits under, no worries ... if it doesn't ..

N1GHTH4WK92 16-10-2012 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=RichX;716528]When going through booze buses i've noticed police 'probing' their light wand underneath the side skirts - if it fits under, no worries ... if it doesn't ..[/QUOTE]

Not to mention when the [I]cunts [/I]set up the portable speed bump there with cones around it so you can't go on an angle.

DukeDrifter 16-10-2012 09:38 PM

Yeah boozes bus are ghey, u get all the recruits using all there new found power trying to screw every man woman and child into a fine to make them look good, everyone knows even cops hate traffic cops

RichX 16-10-2012 09:40 PM

Not seen those bumps. Recently got pulled out of the car for a drug test, made me mount one of those massive kurbs in the centre median, did not go well.

DukeDrifter 16-10-2012 09:43 PM

Yeah, I got told the search people with performance cars because people like us sell drugs.... While the preceded to make a German Shepard sniff every inch of my car ?