Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Royal Customs: Due Credit (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/54949-royal-customs-due-credit.html)

N1GHTH4WK92 18-06-2013 09:10 PM

Before rage quitting; take all this as advice on how the car can look BETTER. Sure, it is nice to add cheap touches to make the car stand out, I did the same thing. In the end you will realize that it actually looks bad and will regret ricing the car up.
Good news, is that it is easily removable (or add scoop at least to see what it is like).

Lower, fit Rotas, win the hearts of the people back.

TROLLEY 18-06-2013 09:24 PM

or at least do the roof and boot as well so that the AIDS has spread in a balanced manner

Cat 18-06-2013 10:28 PM

Lol, the guy can do what he wants... it looks like a good job and at least it's something different.

Kremer930 18-06-2013 10:55 PM

Looks pretty good. Not sure about the intake being a different colour. Bring out the Matt black plasti dip perhaps.

I would probably consider doing the centre roof section too to carry the theme. I saw a white Sti sedan which only had the roof done and it looked great.

Kudos for having the courage to do what you like!

V3 RA 18-06-2013 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=subaru4eva93;759041]Lol, the guy can do what he wants... it looks like a good job and at least it's something different.[/QUOTE]

'something different'...Haven't you learnt that is a stupid reason to do something?

Cat 18-06-2013 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=V3 RA;759043]'something different'...Haven't you learnt that is a stupid reason to do something?[/QUOTE]

Ha, if everybody always did the same thing it would be pretty boring wouldn't it.....

"Oh look a wrb wrx on rotas with a sti spoiler and tint.....i've never seen that before" :rolleyes:

b32 19-06-2013 04:58 AM

^oi, nowt wrong with that.

98kellrs 19-06-2013 05:17 AM

In fairness Cat, all you did was a simple conversion on an old car. Nothing massively different in your build to all the other conversions.

The most different thing you did is stick with flaps and wrap your car in tinsel.. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lukes WRX 19-06-2013 06:41 AM

To be fair i was just trying to help somebody out with there great job... yet a few people on this forum seem to thrive off making it as uncomfortable as possible for me or any new comers to keep coming back.... If this is the reaction you give to every "new" or "different" vehicle... No wonder why older paying members get pissed when new people "join, grab info & don't return"..... Seriously i can take an opinion, i can take "you don't like it" ... and i can take sarcasm...theres a few funny comments here and i like reading them....Sure theres a few things i don't like on some of the cars here.... But i put my opinion forward, then carried on my usual day.... I didn't go out of my way to make sure they felt "really shit" about what they have done.

This forum has far too much useful information for me to just "quit" i think some people should actually think about how there are writing, you want new paying members? Then let them in, don't kick them out with comments......

Rant Over.... This has gone far off topic

Also just to put a point forward them DRL lights are coming off, I'm baking the lights and spraying the housing black... Ive always been questioning myself about those.....

Tony 19-06-2013 07:29 AM

Pretty sure its written somewhere when you sign up that you are not allowed to mod your car without seeking prior approval from the PWRX community. You broke the rules, be happy you got a flaming and not a ban stick.