Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Royal Customs: Due Credit (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/54949-royal-customs-due-credit.html)

98kellrs 19-06-2013 07:42 AM

As a lot of people have said, looks like a quality install so you did convey your point. Personally, I think you would have flattered the car a bit more by having the roof done instead.

I think you'll find what we want is members that are passionate about their Subies and are in it for the long haul. Too many 18-21 year olds buy their first "fully sikkk" WRX, mod it badly, cover it in Perth WRX stickers, drive like a dick on the streets and give us all a bad name. I'd rather be associated with a club who respects other road users and has high standards of vehicles.

To be clear, not saying you are one of these people, you seem pretty decent actually, but you get my point?

Lukes WRX 19-06-2013 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=98kellrs;759068]As a lot of people have said, looks like a quality install so you did convey your point. Personally, I think you would have flattered the car a bit more by having the roof done instead.

I think you'll find what we want is members that are passionate about their Subies and are in it for the long haul. Too many 18-21 year olds buy their first "fully sikkk" WRX, mod it badly, cover it in Perth WRX stickers, drive like a dick on the streets and give us all a bad name. I'd rather be associated with a club who respects other road users and has high standards of vehicles.

To be clear, not saying you are one of these people, you seem pretty decent actually, but you get my point?[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the kind of response i want...intelligent. This is the second WRX I've owned.... So not really new to them to be honest. I appreciate your comment and i completely agree with you, I'm definitely not a driving "sticker bomb" who pulls fully sik skids and completely trashes his car.... I actually appreciate my car. I understand what you are saying, it makes sense.... Im also here for that reason, to make conversation with some intelligent people and learn as much as i can from people like you. There is soo much useful information on here.

Josh 19-06-2013 08:58 AM

[QUOTE=teejay;759008]A few people here said to me earlier "tj maybe you are being a little harsh" in regards to this ..

I looked at my original opinion... I stand by it. Mind you, it is my opinion.

So I thought, I will be fair and ask an unbiased user group their thoughts.

These are the results

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/34o25v5.png[/IMG]

93% of people.. well, are right.

To make it WORSE you have LED DRIVING FUCKING LIGHTS!!! Were they 11 dollars at super cheap? Tackiness personified!

Poor car.[/QUOTE]

Leave the poor guy alone, he has done what he likes to HIS car which is a lot fucking nicer than your 20 year old pieces of shit you have owned.

You really need a reality check you goat.

jkelaart 19-06-2013 09:06 AM

^LOL.

[I]Shame on him for displeasing TJ[/I]

Master D 19-06-2013 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=Josh;759091]Leave the poor guy alone, he has done what he likes to HIS car which is a lot fucking nicer than your 20 year old pieces of shit you have owned.

You really need a reality check you goat.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh! the serenity

EVL WRX 19-06-2013 09:24 AM

'let he who is without ownership of a worse car cast the first stone'

Bob 19-06-2013 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=Tony;759063]Pretty sure its written somewhere when you sign up that you must be flamed if not part of the inner purple circle.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Cat 19-06-2013 09:33 AM

[QUOTE=98kellrs;759054]In fairness Cat, all you did was a simple conversion on an old car. Nothing massively different in your build to all the other conversions.

The most different thing you did is stick with flaps and wrap your car in tinsel.. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Exactly, but why the need to bring this up when all I did was post saying that what luke did is alright.....I wouldn't do it to my car personally but unlike the others I'm not going to call him an idiot for doing "something different" that he likes.

Lukes WRX 21-06-2013 06:30 AM

Thought id bring this topic back from the dead.... Just for the f**k of it.

Carbon fibre wrap = Gone
DRL Lights = Gone
All Badges = Gone
Polish & Wax = Complete

(2 pack) Gloss Black = In the garage, Bonnet scoop & front grill to be spray'd black = correct
Roof in gloss black (possibly gloss vinyl)= ready

Fuck haters, love you all.

b32 21-06-2013 06:41 AM

Weak as piss dude haha