Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Leeroy at standard level
Default Moi green

G'day.

I have recently acquired an 02 STi... and know stuff all about it. Have played with very big lift 4wds for years and got fed up driving one to work (you think you get hassles from traffic coppers with LOWERED cars!!!) so the missus says "ok you can have a SMALL, PETROL SEDAN to drive to work." Hehe I found one and it covers the criteria.
I am keen to learn as much as possible about the thing. It is (as far as I know) as stock as the day subaru built it, and has about 55k on the odo. I will patiently read your tech forums and ask questions (maybe dumb ones!) as I go.
My main hobbies are camping, (which I do often), off-road racing (navigate a Gen III Landrover), and rock crawling in my Patrol. Love trips up north in the middle of BFN, and like fishing at Steep Point. I drink bourbon, after enough of which I am known to loudly offer advice on subjects about which I know nothing. I eat T-bones and garlic.
So there ya have it that's me.

Hope to learn as I go.... cheers!

Tags
green, moi