Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Banned

fiona18 at standard level
Default Ai on course to second Evian win

Two years after winning the Evian Masters, Japan's Ai Miyazato is on the verge of a second triumph after a sparkling 67 gave her a two stroke lead heading into the final round.
She ended the day at 13 under, two clear of halfway leader Miki Saiki, also of Japan, Americans Stacy Lewis and Angela Stanford and South Korean Ran Hong.
The 26-year-old world number 10 from Okinawa admitted that she felt totally at ease in the Evian event which in 2013 will become the fifth major of women's golf.
"I love this
Titleist AP2 710 Forged Irons
Titleist CB 710 Forged Irons
. Since a couple years ago I have such a great feeling for it, you know. I have a great memory from my first win here.. Hopefully I can win the trophy tomorrow."
Lewis said: "I'm a little bit frustrated with the way I played
today. The day for me was kind of frustrating. I hit a ton of good golf shots but probably four or five putts lipped out."
She is expecting some low scoring on Sunday.
"The course is so soft and so score-able you know somebody's going to shoot five or six under. You just hope that it's you," she added.
The lowest score of the week so far has come from South Korea's I.K. Kim, who shot 64 with nine birdies on Saturday. (
)
The 2009 Dubai Ladies Masters champion finished at 10 under par alongside Swede Maria Hjorth (70).
Japan's Mika Miyazato, American Cristie Kerr and South Korean Shin-Ae Ahn remain in the hunt at nine under par, while LET Rookie Caroline Headwall continued to shine on her Evian debut, posting a 69 to sit at eight under alongside the 2010 champion Jiyai Shin.
The 22-year-old Swede, who leads the LET'S Rolex Rookie of the Year standings after two victories in Slovakia and Holland, said: "I played pretty
today. I think I had a bit of bad luck on the back nine, but I had two birdies coming in. It's a good position coming into the final day. I will keep doing what I've been doing this week."
The 30-year-old Norwegian is wearing a black armband after finding out about the bombing and shootings atrocities in her home country on Friday.
"Golf kind of means nothing when your fellow Norwegians are going through what they were today. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of those affected. All I can say is please send my love and all my thoughts to everyone back home."
Old 26-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Sign me up!
From one V8 to another!

jasonmurray at standard level

Thank you and good night.

TEAM オレンジ

Dyno queen
Old 26-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

LOL
WRX..... Golf