Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-02-2012, 01:44 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

PAW582 at standard level
Default Better late than never...

My name is Suzanna, I’m a Taurus, love being spoilt rotten and enjoy long walks on the beach. Oh sorry, wrong website…

Seriously though… Hi everyone! I’ve been on Perth-WRX for a few months now and have commented on some threads here and there. I’ve also attended a couple of cruises and have had the chance to meet some of you friendly folks! Thought it was about time I introduced myself officially.

I’ve always had a love affair with hot cars… my first car being an LX Torana, then I moved onto a 5L VR Statesman, followed by a Kawasaki GPX250 (that phase didn’t last long – couldn’t stand the helmet hair, but the looks I got when riding in stiletto knee highs was pretty funny ), then I had a boring VT commonwhore before buying my WRX.

It’s a white 2000 Impreza WRX, pretty stock standard I think – don’t know much about the mechanical stuff! Unfortunately a dodgy caryard sold it to me as an STI and I was crushed when Subaru told me it wasn’t I use the car as my daily drive, so haven’t really bothered with any mods. The only things I’ve changed since buying it about 4 years ago are the exhaust and installing a “fully sik” stereo.

When I have the chance (or money rather), I’ll think about having some work done to improve the performance (is that the right speak??). Would welcome any suggestions!

Thanks guys… see you on the next cruise!
PS. Don’t forget the candy

Tags
late