Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Scoobie Noobie

kenak47 at standard level
Default Newy

Hey guys

I'm sure I've posted on here before but hey.. Happy to do it again

Always nice to come on here for tips and DIY stuff.. (now I got tools for Christmas, Mcgyver better watch out)

I have an 07 WRX Tuned by STi.
Nice and enjoyable car to drive. Had a few issues with some strange noises before but hopefully after I take the beast to Race Torque, hopefully everything will be sorted. If not "I'll be back" (Arnie voice).

Have been to ASG who - may I add - awesome and very helpful and knowledgeable. Had a minor service done there and car ran 100 times better... Then more issues so going to try Race Torque.

This is my first time owning a rex (had it for just under a year) and I can see what everyone is on about - peeps say they're an awesome ride, have power etc. I have previously had a DC2 Integra, S13 and a FC RX7 which I may add were fun to drive but I sense a bit of elegance with rex's. Don't know why.

Other than my life story, I am glad to be on here, hopefully I can learn a few things from you guys and build my knowledge on these boxer's.

P.s it is nice to meet you all

Tags
newy, noob, wrx tuned by sti