Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/)
-   -   hey all (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/57757-hey-all.html)

TROLLEY 13-03-2014 12:51 AM

[QUOTE=WhyULook;791343]Well looking forward to becoming a cunt aswell [/QUOTE]

I like this guy!

PoktRokt 15-03-2014 09:16 AM

hey all

[QUOTE=WhyULook;791353]First things I do will be getting rid of the wing, drop it a little and get some bigger blacker rims

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Why remove the wing? I love them, think they look silly with out IMO.
Add tune to your list :)

Welcome on board!

PM Spectre (if I spelled that right) as they have been running a few skid pans at Barbs lately.
Other than that just keep an eye out on the net for any other clubs holding skid pans/ circuit at RAC centre. I believe Unforgotten (as much as I hate them) run them regularly these days.

You mentioned getting a hotel, where do you live?

DukeDrifter 15-03-2014 09:29 AM

Nice intro, you'll be well suited here.

Enjoy the car and there a nolimits night on the 20th you can either do the minikhana thing for skids and shit or you can go round barbs and do laps.

WhyULook 15-03-2014 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=PoktRokt;791733]Why remove the wing? I love them, think they look silly with out IMO.
Add tune to your list :)

Welcome on board!

PM Spectre (if I spelled that right) as they have been running a few skid pans at Barbs lately.
Other than that just keep an eye out on the net for any other clubs holding skid pans/ circuit at RAC centre. I believe Unforgotten (as much as I hate them) run them regularly these days.

You mentioned getting a hotel, where do you live?[/QUOTE]

Awesome cheers for the info, read a few posts on here about people fuckin up their cars doin skids and shit so not sure if I wanna be doin that yet haha. Few track days would be nice, I heard rac do days with instructors and stuff so that might be away to get used to the awd, as I've only driven rwd cars. Yea would need a hotel as I live in bunbury, hope its ok to still be on here.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Straner 15-03-2014 11:18 AM

Welcome aboard, definitely plenty of info to be found here and if you cant find it theres a huge knowledge base among the members to help you (even for alot of un-WRX-related issues).

Be sure to make it up to the next big cruise when its announced, usually on a Sunday, lots of people and lots of WRX/STI's

DukeDrifter 15-03-2014 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=WhyULook;791737]Awesome cheers for the info, read a few posts on here about people fuckin up their cars doin skids and shit so not sure if I wanna be doin that yet haha. Few track days would be nice, I heard rac do days with instructors and stuff so that might be away to get used to the awd, as I've only driven rwd cars. Yea would need a hotel as I live in bunbury, hope its ok to still be on here.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The nolimits night this Thursday has instructors sit in the car till the feel comfortable you can fang it on your own. I really enjoy them and its timed so you can see your progress. You'll need a cams license and be a member of a cams affiliated club but you can do that all on the night :)

[url]https://nolimitevents.worldsecuresystems.com/[/url]

amtrapid 15-03-2014 11:28 AM

Welcome to the Terror Dome , Unleash the Kraken (RJ999 and the pingpingping)
lol.

Have fun mate great site good people:D

X12 SRT 15-03-2014 06:54 PM

As your in Bunbury check out Collie Motorplex and Motoring South West, there are regular test and tune days available there but it's best to join a Cams affiliated club as it's cheaper in the long run if you plan to do more than a couple of track days a year.
Try Down South Street Cars, it's been quiet of late but activities should pick up soon.
Nice ride by the way but keep the wing!

WhyULook 17-03-2014 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=Straner;791738]Welcome aboard, definitely plenty of info to be found here and if you cant find it theres a huge knowledge base among the members to help you (even for alot of un-WRX-related issues).

Be sure to make it up to the next big cruise when its announced, usually on a Sunday, lots of people and lots of WRX/STI's[/QUOTE]

I work offshore and do even time so should hopefully be able to make it to a few. Do they get posted on here?

WhyULook 17-03-2014 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;791739]The nolimits night this Thursday has instructors sit in the car till the feel comfortable you can fang it on your own. I really enjoy them and its timed so you can see your progress. You'll need a cams license and be a member of a cams affiliated club but you can do that all on the night :)

[url]https://nolimitevents.worldsecuresystems.com/[/url][/QUOTE]

Yea that would be awesome. Are they pretty welcoming to beginners? Just dont wanna rock up and have people take the piss if I dont do to well haha. Would definitely be into having a look though. Many guys from here go?