Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Bruno at standard level
Default Introduction

Hey guys names Bruno Violanti, been rolling through quite a few of the build threads and parts threads, and thought is was about time to introduce my self as I've bought a car again

So I've been reading here, facebook(sows,subie enthusiast, ect) and Google on other forums, Facebook being a pretty easy way to get info quick with lots of trolling I normally stick to that, when looking for some of the harder to find info I always end up here so I thought I would make myself known.

I'm a marine mechanic 3rd yr apprentice with a year and a half to go, always loved working on engines since young and love being on the tools most of the time anyway, I fell in love with the gc8's whenever I saw them I always drooled and so I decided that would be my first car, and it was, a silver my 99 gc8 with a 6 speed swap and a pfc, loved the car but sadly as I got more into it I found some problems, the biggest was probably that most if not all the work was done by xspeed, I won't go into what was wrong with it but it was moved on, had the car on l plates till green p, next was a version 6 STI number 325 which with it's background isn't a bad car, mostly stock with remnants of being modded before but all in all a good car that needed a lot of love

The new chapter now starts with a STI that I have bought and take hold of on the weekend, till then it's still the current owners car and I won't reveal what it is till then but she is a beauty.

Currently daily the old mans 99 wrx, has some goodies, needs a bit of work done to it but a very nice car

For the record I'm 18 and I like fast cars as most teens do, yes it's dangerous, yes I can be stupid on the roads, track days are awesome, I will be looking forward to ones organised in the upcoming times and it's all a learning experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 15-12-2015, 06:55 PM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

Hey Bruno ,
Welcome mate , enjoy the ride great bunch of people on here . Post some pics up of your new ride when you get it .
Old 16-12-2015, 01:42 PM

Bruno at standard level

Thanks mate and I will do once I've got her

don't know what happened there, phone auto corrected possibly sorry

amtrapid likes this.

Last edited by Bruno; 16-12-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 16-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Sir AntiLag

VUSSUTE at standard level

Yet another owner of #325

Not fast enough dammit!
Old 16-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Half my age, on P's and already owned more cars than me!
Old 16-12-2015, 08:29 PM

Bruno at standard level

#325 is a good car and is sound, would of kept her if i didn't get the chance to own the one I've picked up, yes she had a bad background and yes she would of needed some work done for what i wanted, but new owner is keeping her stock and there are no problems as she is.

yes I've gone through a couple of cars, i can't decide if it was indecisiveness or good upgrading moves, parents helped with the first one, I then got a job and did it all the car swapping on my own, so i'm happy with that part, at least i can say she my car and i bought her
TROLLEY likes this.
Old 16-12-2015, 09:26 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

What's the history of #325??
Old 16-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

VUSSUTE at standard level

Yeah I have spoken to the current owner about #325.
Its no reflection on you at all. I had dealings with the owner in 2011 trying to sell this car. It was him, that was dodgy. The cars km's had been wound back (who knows actually how many kms are on it) and it was unregistered when he let me take it for a test drive. He was also rushing to fly back to Indonesia and wanted cash. I found out more history about the car but we will leave it at that.
Over all, it was in clean shape... it was just the history.

Not fast enough dammit!
Old 16-12-2015, 10:19 PM

Bruno at standard level
Default Introduction

Current owner also did a very close detail check out on the car before purchasing it, jack stands and all. He was looking for any damage under the car from the accident but all he found was a split steering rack boot, I also went looking for any damage underneath and couldn't find any, the car was repaired properly and passed pits with no troubles, just the altezza taillights on them looked shit house, I soon swapped them with stock lights, I really didn't do much but clean and tidy her up a bit

Last edited by Bruno; 16-12-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:58 AM

Bruno at standard level

So here she is the new car, version 6 sti #111 with the plates version 6.
Absolutely love her

Tags
introduction