Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Mechanicals (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/)
-   -   Xforce Exhaust (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/57869-xforce-exhaust.html)

wrekx 28-03-2014 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=s20525xxx;793491]2200 for X force? Its a rip off. Call mao at evolution r for sure. He does open source tune too.

using the Perth-WRX mobile app[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will call evolution R tomorrow and see if they have anything in stock... I need to do something next week cos this exhaust is buggin the shit out of me... Mine must be a dud cos it doesn't fit well it's twisted to one side and all the packing is coming out the mufflers

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

STIMUL8IN 28-03-2014 12:05 AM

How long have you had it? Have you spoken to Rob at Ultrex to see if it's an issue he can fix?

ULTREX 28-03-2014 12:42 AM

just stumbled on this thread -if there is ever any issues with our stuff you just need to let me know as I am always more than happy to sort it out.

In this case I mentioned to you there could be a problem with these mufflers & we wouldnt know until you bolted it on - you needed the full tbe installed fast to get it tuned - so I said take it and I will replace the mufflers when the new ones come in if there is any issues....even sent a text a couple hours ago asking how it went before I found this thread - happy to fix it - absolutely no problems just like I told you when you 10times when u collected the system - nothings changed from my side.

If there is ever any issue with any of our gear - please just let me know so we can get it replaced or fixed or sorted!

Cheers
Rob

ALLPAWS 28-03-2014 08:54 AM

I'd like to hear how this goes, obviously I'm interested in the ultrex system as its significantly cheaper but don't want to bolt something to my car that doesn't fit well or has other problems.

STIMUL8IN 28-03-2014 09:14 AM

I'm gonna try to go on the cruise this Sunday, happy to let people have a look under the car and see it and take you for a spin to hear it. I got mine when Rob was doing a special on it, think I paid $9xx something for it! Couldn't be happier :)

ALLPAWS 28-03-2014 09:26 AM

Good to hear JB. If its good enough for your STi then I'm sure it will be good enough for my RS 40. Would like to hear/see it sometime, unfortunately I can't make this cruise this weekend.

Gazza87 28-03-2014 02:58 PM

Just swapped my xforce for a butler last week. Couldn't be happier. Definitely worth it!

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Lozzle 24-11-2014 02:38 PM

Hi all

Thought I'd resurrect a related thread rather than start a new one.

I've had my 2010 MY11 sedan for a few months and am ready to do the exhaust and tune. I'm finding it hard to decide what to go with from an asthetic POV. Call it female indecision, but I'd rather see what I'm handing over my hard earned dollars for.

Has anyone got any pictures of their exhausts they could throw up in this thread? I'm mainly interested in the XForce mild steel TBE as I like the idea of the single tips popping without a giant shiny muffler behind them.

Having said that, I may go the full stainless or my other option is the Invidia N1 catback with one of their aus spec dump.

Single each side is my preference over the quads. If you have any pics, throw them up if you can or direct me to some links?

Thanks all,
Lauren

wrx oh oh 24-11-2014 03:48 PM

Mild steel is more likely to rust than stainless. Water comes from the motor so even if you never drive in rain or on wet roads the exhaust can rust from inside - rust is highly in-aesthetic.
One or two outlets per pipe - 'whatever floats your boat'.

Lozzle 24-11-2014 03:52 PM

Cheers wrx-oh-oh, I do a fair bit of commuting so going mild may not be the best option - thanks.