Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > ECU Discussion > MicroTech Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GTLeggy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-06-2021, 01:28 AM
Scoobie Noobie

22Bee at standard level
Default Lt-10c wiring help

The last post in this section was almost 10yrs ago....so this is a long shot. I'm looking for wiring diagrams of the above microtech ecu into an my98 jdm sti. Microtech haven't been as helpful as I'd like because the ecu is a going concern and not a new purchase.....it was installed by splicing into the oem loom by amateurs and isnt functioning or responding correctly.
Old 28-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Sir AntiLag

GTLeggy at standard level

Want the good news or the bad news ?

Bad news first...there is no good news !

That Microleb won't work properly even if it was wired in perfectly, which there is no such thing with a microtech as they are far more basic than a 98 Subaru, in physical wiring and processing power, its a crime to fit one to anything else than a rotary.

Your only choice is to get rid of it.

Get a link fitted, best value for money that will work.
nick73 likes this.

Last edited by GTLeggy; 28-06-2021 at 06:05 PM.
Old 29-06-2021, 08:12 AM
Scoobie Noobie

subyroo at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLeggy View Post
Want the good news or the bad news ?

Bad news first...there is no good news !

"its a crime to fit one to anything else than a rotary".

Funny that you say that GTLeggy, when I was Googling the microtech lt-10c almost everything was pointed towards the Mazda Rotary.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:03 AM
Scoobie Noobie

22Bee at standard level

Yeah I know guys. It's primarily a rotary ecu. It was fitted already, so I want to give it a go before replacing it with something else. I'm still waiting for the dongle to arrive so I can get into it and see if indeed it's doing anything other than taking up space. Link g4 is what I've been looking at as a replacement, but right now I'm giving it a go.
Old 29-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Sir AntiLag

GTLeggy at standard level

Damn I should gave said I have a dongle you could buy off me !

I made the mistake of throwing more money away(buying dongle) after I bought a car with a microtech fitted(on a datsun L series motor).... it ran worse than crap, microtech pc software is a mess, what it does is mostly emulate the POS hand controller lol.

Main issue with physical wiring is that microshit don't separate sensor earths from body earth, no floating reference.... which if you know anything about electronics is a recipe for massive signal noise, fitting it to a 98 subaru would mean dumbing down sane wiring design, with a lot of effort put into clean signals(floating signal inputs with dedicated ground, shielded cable and separated signal and output harnesses all over) to a retarded level, that will be erratic, and the micropoo hardware was designed in the late 80's and its veeeery limited.

Trust me you will never be happy with anything about the car with the Microturd, and you will not find anyone sane person who you could pay to make it work right, its not possible, factory ecu is way better.

Trust me, don't spent another second even thinking abut trying to get it to work, cut your losses now.

Typing this post was more effort that your Microshit was worth.
Old 30-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

narutoqartulad at standard level

Dịch vụ tạo logo chữ theo tên miền hay quá đúng cái em đang cần đánh dấu mai em call bác
https://imgur.com/gallery/EZ7vezO
Old 30-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Scoobie Noobie

22Bee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLeggy View Post
Damn I should gave said I have a dongle you could buy off me !

I made the mistake of throwing more money away(buying dongle) after I bought a car with a microtech fitted(on a datsun L series motor).... it ran worse than crap, microtech pc software is a mess, what it does is mostly emulate the POS hand controller lol.

Main issue with physical wiring is that microshit don't separate sensor earths from body earth, no floating reference.... which if you know anything about electronics is a recipe for massive signal noise, fitting it to a 98 subaru would mean dumbing down sane wiring design, with a lot of effort put into clean signals(floating signal inputs with dedicated ground, shielded cable and separated signal and output harnesses all over) to a retarded level, that will be erratic, and the micropoo hardware was designed in the late 80's and its veeeery limited.

Trust me you will never be happy with anything about the car with the Microturd, and you will not find anyone sane person who you could pay to make it work right, its not possible, factory ecu is way better.

Trust me, don't spent another second even thinking abut trying to get it to work, cut your losses now.

Typing this post was more effort that your Microshit was worth.
Gee mate....your scaring me. I know it's a basic bit of kit, better suited to a rotary but since I've gone to the expense I'm going to give it a go before investing in a link G4. Btw, You still got the hand controller?
Old 30-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Banned

joker gaming Cho mình một vé
Old 30-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Banned

เว็บสล็*ตย*ดนิยม Up lên cho bạn

Tags
lt10c, wiring