Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non Commercial Group Buys (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-commercial-group-buys/)
-   -   ECUDatascan GB Status (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-commercial-group-buys/36257-ecudatascan-gb-status.html)

Impakt 20-08-2010 08:44 AM

Yeah I sell those for $30 + shipping. They're not for sale on the website yet though. Send $35 to the usual paypal address and I'll get it shipped asap.

MY99 20-08-2010 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Jeckle;481390]Impakt

Do you have a 90 degree OBD connection so that the cable doesn't hang so low?[/QUOTE]

Just pop the OBD plug out of your console and hook it all up behind the plastic; neat, tucked away and you don't have to wait for another cable.

Jeckle 20-08-2010 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=MY99;481513]Just pop the OBD plug out of your console and hook it all up behind the plastic; neat, tucked away and you don't have to wait for another cable.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking about that as well, just wanted to know if the option was available, and the cost, Cheers to both

Tim

Impakt 07-09-2010 09:15 AM

Hi all,
Quick update - sorry for the delays. I was told by my supplier that my stock would get sent to me on the 20th of August but this never eventuated.

I got the sample for my next order yesterday and it checked out 100%.

I hope to now receive my stock within a fortnight.

Thanks!

Sayers 07-09-2010 10:07 AM

Thanks for the update - was wondering whether everything was okay. Suppliers, eh?

Impakt 07-09-2010 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=Sayers;487369]Thanks for the update - was wondering whether everything was okay. Suppliers, eh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah everytime I order there are setbacks. Good thing with this order is that it's quite sizeable, so won't have any more worries for a while.

Impakt 20-09-2010 07:46 AM

Quick update as I received a couple PMs.

Speaking to my supplier on a daily basis. Unsurprisingly they stuffed up my order but are sending the first half today (so they tell me). If this goes to plan I'll have them ready for shipment next week sometime.

Sorry for the delays. I hope you understand that the delays are thanks to my suppliers so I'm just as powerless as everyone else here. :(

Impakt 27-09-2010 04:46 PM

Finally!

They've arrived. I sanity checked a couple and they're perfect. So all those people who still owe please pay the balance and I'll get them shipped out asap!

Sayers 27-09-2010 06:47 PM

Do you have a page to pay the balance or will you be sending out your paypal email address.

Pimpreza 27-09-2010 09:52 PM

Mine is fully paid for but you mentioned on the RSLC group buy that you'd be putting diagnostics in the Subaru cable units (pre 99) I'm the only one in this group buy with this cable so will mine have this feature when it arrives or will I have to wait as I do want it installed (d_generate).
Tom