Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   AFL Dribble Shit Thread (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/11333-afl-dribble-shit-thread.html)

BLUES 28-06-2013 11:47 AM

I fucking hate Essendon!

Hird's a cunt!

Jobe should be suspended for taking a banned substance.

Eagle supporters booing Jobe Watson was a disgrace!! Shame on you.

MadDocker 28-06-2013 12:21 PM

Tomorrows game against the Cats without Pav, Sandi, Mundy & Barlow is going to be a rather tough one...

[I]If[/I] we pull off a win against the cats with the team we are taking over, i'll be very happy.

red dragon2002 28-06-2013 01:10 PM

Eagles should be booing themselves for not winning especially playing @ home, again. Good only for beating bottom side teams. Bloody front runners. Good on u Dons last night.

I take my hat off to dockers if they win however Geelong will be furious from their loss last week.

TROLLEY 28-06-2013 02:32 PM

I don't think the Dockers will win without Mundy and Barlow. Too much of a loss to overcome in my opinion.

thehowlfactor 28-06-2013 02:46 PM

Plus the Dockers are due for one of their "let's show our fans not to get too hopeful that we finally might win a premiership type of games" where they get beaten by 10 goals and forget how to handpass and kick to each other.

MadDocker 28-06-2013 06:28 PM

Its a huge ask and I'm not deluded enough to think we go in favorites or anything, but, we've been written off in games bigger than this with heaps of injuries and somehow come away with the win so not unachievable.

If they do pull off a win with the quality of players out at the moment, it will be a great win.

We'll see, one way or another, tomorrow night.

MadDocker 29-06-2013 05:28 PM

Now Spurr is out as well. He has been great this year so another big out. Cmon Dockers!

American Dave 01-08-2013 10:06 AM

Looks like the lie that is baby jesus hird is going to continue to bring the game into disrepute.
Hird hired these clowns and let them lose on young men to be treated as guinea pigs. Now if you say Danks and Robinson have no credibility then why were they hired in the first place. Me thinks that they gave Jimmy H exactly what he wanted. I respect the loyalty shown by members but just remember this is pro sport and they dont give a damn about you, just your money.
Every professional sport on the globe is under threat from drug cheats, just look around. Injecting your sons with drugs might seem ok to some but not me. Bringing the game into disrepute is the charge that will see Jimmy Hird banned from the game, sad but true.

STI325V6 01-08-2013 03:27 PM

^^Yep he is the Golden boy for sure!!

GTB Liberty 01-08-2013 05:56 PM

I think the AFL needs to have a long hard look at the time it has taken for nothing to occur regarding this now obvious major doping scandle. That inaction alone is "bringing the game into disrepute".

To think I felt bad for Hird when his face was smashed at Subiaco against the Eagles. If the rumours are true he'll need a lot more protection for it not to occur again when is supporters take out their wrath as the whole team is suspended and they lose all their Premiership points this season and draft picks for the next 3-5 years.