Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Halo 3 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/15309-halo-3-a.html)

Huy 30-09-2007 05:45 PM

Started this morning. Pretty good so far! I guess after playing Gears of War you expect more from the graphics, but the gameplay and fun-factor of all the Halo games remains.

Pew pew!

charlie 30-09-2007 07:03 PM

i played a bit of halo 3 today actually, in JB....
owned some random lol!

its pretty much like halo 2, then again i didnt actually play the storyline on halo 3
nice graphics tho!

V3 RA 04-10-2007 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=Huy]Started this morning. Pretty good so far! I guess after playing Gears of War you expect more from the graphics, but the gameplay and fun-factor of all the Halo games remains.

Pew pew![/QUOTE]

what?? graphics on halo 3 are stunning and the cinematics are awesome too..i believe it was reviewed almost a perfect ten but it didnt make the grade because the game was too short

by now i gather most of you have completed it...

any speculation as to a halo 4?? its pretty set up for it imo
but i believe halo wars is next for the halo saga more a strategy game like cc generals etc im already looking forward to it haha

Brendan08 04-10-2007 10:37 PM

OK OK! Started on the weekend. But, like most of you noobs starting on Normal or easy...i have stepped it up and started on heroic...let me just say.................fuck its hard!

Huy 05-10-2007 07:00 AM

[QUOTE=evo 298]what?? graphics on halo 3 are stunning and the cinematics are awesome too..i believe it was reviewed almost a perfect ten but it didnt make the grade because the game was too short

by now i gather most of you have completed it...

any speculation as to a halo 4?? its pretty set up for it imo
but i believe halo wars is next for the halo saga more a strategy game like cc generals etc im already looking forward to it haha[/QUOTE]

Actually i haven't played all week. Too farkin' busy at work and too rooted to play. I plan to play all weekend. :) I must say i found some of the stages pretty hard on normal, haha. I must be shit. Been a while since i played #2, though.

Have you played Gears of War? The graphics on that game are stunning. On a big 50" screen in high def = very naice!!

V3 RA 06-10-2007 01:39 AM

[QUOTE=Huy]Actually i haven't played all week. Too farkin' busy at work and too rooted to play. I plan to play all weekend. :) I must say i found some of the stages pretty hard on normal, haha. I must be shit. Been a while since i played #2, though.

Have you played Gears of War? The graphics on that game are stunning. On a big 50" screen in high def = very naice!![/QUOTE]

yeah the flood level rescuing cortana is fucking gay on normal havent played on heroic yet...heroic is a good balance of gung-ho blow em up and sneaky strategic play

gears of war was the first game i bought on 360...very good game i must admit and graphics were good, i think im blinded by my unmatched love for Halo haha...wish i had a 50" TV blew my money on the wrx haha, ever played it on a projector?? got the old boy to steal it from work for a couple of nights and nothing beats playing it on a whole wall haha :toothy12:

Huy 06-10-2007 07:40 AM

Man, i played that Flood level last night. WTF! That is the most retarded level i have ever played. I hate the Flood, they ruin the game. I just smashed my way through with the Elite blade, and duel wielded plasma's, haha! I was trying very hard because Cortana sounds sexy and i wanted to find her. :eusa_danc

One weapon i do like is the huge axe thing. I prefer hitting them rather than shooting. :o

the kiwi 06-10-2007 09:50 AM

[url]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2304-Zero-Punctuation-Halo-3[/url]

V3 RA 07-10-2007 02:44 AM

[QUOTE=Huy]Man, i played that Flood level last night. WTF! That is the most retarded level i have ever played. I hate the Flood, they ruin the game. I just smashed my way through with the Elite blade, and duel wielded plasma's, haha! I was trying very hard because Cortana sounds sexy and i wanted to find her. :eusa_danc

One weapon i do like is the huge axe thing. I prefer hitting them rather than shooting. :o[/QUOTE]

its fucking gay but the flood are integral to the story line so ill let them go...shot gun ftw against flood! those spider things that crawl on teh wallsa dn shoot spines out of their backs at you are stupid, they pissed me off so much!
teh brute gravity hammer?? i reckon nothing beats unscope sniping kills and sticks especially in multi player... id much prefer to shoot the enemy than melee them :D

Huy 07-10-2007 09:18 AM

Haha, nah, i prefer to smash em'. :D Yeah those spider things shat me off, too.

I watched this video of some dude playing live, and it's unbelievable how good he is, ie. sniper multiple people in the head while jumping and running. WTF!!
I'll try to find the link.