Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   whats hot (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/16521-whats-hot.html)

scoobygez 22-11-2007 06:32 PM

whats hot

hopefully this will turn into a poll.....

please bear in mind we have to find work and we dont want to live in a rough area nor do we want a posh area either....

May i also add any suggestion areas will be looked into also :cool: :cool:

Kato 22-11-2007 06:37 PM

Should have made the thread a poll?

Make sure you add a 'I don't like any of these suburbs'

Edit: I'd seriously be looking at the distance these suburbs are from anywhere, depending on your job outlook. i.e. Butler is no where near the freeway - major pain in the ass to get anywhere.

JDM_STYLE 22-11-2007 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=scoobygez]hopefully this will turn into a poll.....

medina

butler

clarkson

joondalup[/QUOTE]

There all hot at the moment, it was 35 today haha. (smart arse) :D

Id go Joodalup or Clarkson, really nice up there.

Medina = Ghetto

Hurtenstein 22-11-2007 06:40 PM

What do you do for work?

scoobygez 22-11-2007 06:42 PM

joiner/wood machinest :) :)

the mrs a care assistant :) :)

SPEC IV 22-11-2007 06:51 PM

Aveley is a new suburb ...new houses for sale etc.... also known as The Vale people think its out in the sticks :rolleyes: but it takes me 15mins to get to work in the morning which is in Marangaroo.

Father in-law is the foreman at a company called Australian Boxes and Crates always looking for new employees because they can't keep-up with the demand ;)

Thats my 5 cents

JDM_STYLE 22-11-2007 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=evo4clubspec]Aveley is a new suburb ...new houses for sale etc.... also known as The Vale people think its out in the sticks :rolleyes: but it takes me 15mins to get to work in the morning which is in Marangaroo.

Father in-law is the foreman at a company called Australian Boxes and Crates always looking for new employees because they can't keep-up with the demand ;)

Thats my 5 cents[/QUOTE]

Vale is bordering Ellenbrook and costs $100k more than Ellenbrook, go figure?

Ellenbrook is nice and doesnt take long to get to Morley galleria, got quite a few mates live there.

phizzle 22-11-2007 07:33 PM

I'm assuming you'll do the smart thing and rent for a little while so you can get a good look around? I suggest trying suburbs about 20kms from the CBD. These will all be close to major arterial roads/hwy's which makes getting around easier both to have a look around and get to work. Chances are these will also be close to the places you and your partner will find work too. Plenty of cabinet makers required in the classified and there is always work for carers so you should have little trouble picking up some work, we don't like bludging poms anyway :p

Suburbs to consider: Swan View/Stratton/Midland/Viveash over to the east (the foothills), Duncraig/Hillarys/Karrinyup to the north and another 10mins further north are Joondalup and slightly further Clarkson, Bullcreek to the south, and if you want something a bit closer to the city have a geez at Como and Mt Lawley but these will both be $350+ p/w for a 3x1 with little to no back or front yard :)

scoobygez 22-11-2007 07:40 PM

yeah deffo gonnna rent for a while will check out thoses places now on housing websites....

cheers pal :)

TopGear 22-11-2007 07:54 PM

I dont like it up the coast there is like a sea of roofs :p