Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Aussie Aussie Aussie! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/17678-aussie-aussie-aussie.html)

Evo2 26-01-2008 01:43 PM

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Happy frickin Australia day boys!!! :D

So whats everyone got planned ?

I've only got one plan.. BULK drinking is in order! :p

vyper 26-01-2008 01:48 PM

Bbq with mates at my place. Drinking away last night's hangover :D

Evo2 26-01-2008 01:50 PM

sounds just like my plan mate..... an afternoon in the spa with a bottomless esky is the only way to do it! :D

rexhunta 26-01-2008 01:59 PM

listening to the hottest 100 atm, so good live, means we don't have to find out early..

later on heading to town to see the firecrackers, going to work on the datto later on this arvo though with a few bevvies in hand.

BALISTC 26-01-2008 02:11 PM

Sitting at home in the air-con, and thats what I'll be doing for the rest of the day and evening.

I like Australia Day, but I hate the f*ckheads who venture out on Australia Day.

Oh, and if I see one more car with those stupid flapping Aussie flags hanging off the back windows, I'm going to run them off the road....they look gay, they fly off and litter the road, and yes we know its Australia Day you idiot.

If you're not patriotic and respectful of your country every day of the year, a couple of Chinese made flags isn't going to prove it to anyone.

IMPRESHER 26-01-2008 02:12 PM

Too hot to go out , staying indoors and chilling back with ALCOHOL and PS3 ....!!!!! :)

Evo2 26-01-2008 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=BALISTC]Sitting at home in the air-con, and thats what I'll be doing for the rest of the day and evening.

I like Australia Day, but I hate the f*ckheads who venture out on Australia Day.

[B]Oh, and if I see one more car with those stupid flapping Aussie flags hanging off the back windows, I'm going to run them off the road....they look gay, [/B] they fly off and litter the road, and yes we know its Australia Day you idiot.

If you're not patriotic and respectful of your country every day of the year, a couple of Chinese made flags isn't going to prove it to anyone.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt agree anymore!!!! :mad:

Went past Clarkson holden yesterday and every frickin car in the yard had one flapping about. Tossers.

TopGear 26-01-2008 02:28 PM

lol I agree, Its like were becoming more like America.............

FFOUR 26-01-2008 02:38 PM

About to leave and spend the rest of the day on the bosses 80ft boat on the South Perth foreshore.

Agreed about the flags!!

Splat_man 26-01-2008 03:22 PM

im sitting in the air con and about to crack open a drink and then play a bit of PGR4 on the 360

then going to a friends house in darlington which is built into the hill and looks over the city skyline!

[i]almost[/i] as good as what Red_MY04 is doing!