Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

I'll NEVER rely on the bus or any other public transport, nor Taxis in WA. Would rather move countires. Which is sad because I do like Australia :S

And why can't I complain? When i was 18 I was earning lik $300-$350 a week as an apprentice, and out of that paying my car loan, Paying for fuel for a 300rwhp RX7 overfueling to the fuckhouse, paying rent AND still had cash to get pissed and buy a few mods here and there.

Now I'm 21 (nearly 22) things SHOULD be a bit easier. I also have my fiances wage, we are only running ONE car (her wrx) paying for a house (fair enough but we are already paying what we were told would be the max and we still have 4 withrdawls to go!) and can barely afford it. I dont even drink anymore and I work all weekend just to afford our tiny little house (Which I still love and will continue to work my ass off for, its the Australian dream).

I'm just venting, I know tprices will continue to go up I just think wages should start going up aswell i guess I dunno.

Just pissed because I am teh poors and never expected things to be this way hopefully things will even out in the future. I can't help but get the feeling Ive worked my ass of building my rx7 over the last 3 years and by the time its done I wont be able to afford fuel for it.
Closed Thread

Tags
$3, expect, litre, motorists, petrol, warned