Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat
Default Justice at its best

OWNED

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...823244405.html

Hows this for justice at its best...

Sometimes i think no one deserves to die, but then i realise that many people dont deserve to live. Bound to cause controversy bu our taxes are keeping rapists, peodophiles, murderers et al safe in jail

2 men break into a house carrying a gun and a sword and attack the two occupants (one female..) and tie them up etc.

All goes wrong and one of the attackers gets killed with his own sword and the other manages to flee with minor injuries. Better punishment than what the courts could ever dish out
Old 02-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Sir AntiLag

Rexilla at standard level

i am so glad you finally see the light mat

it has always been my postion that some ppl are beyond help and it's just cheaper to spend the money on bullets rather than sending them to jail (more like a resort me thinks).
Old 02-11-2005, 02:46 PM
STI Master

LegacyGT at standard level

so the owner of the house wont goto jail? thats really odd!
Old 02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
STI Master

Pettata at standard level

It was self defense so it's ok. Your allowed to use the same force that your attackers use on you. So... i guess that means if they threaten you with a sword you can kill them with a sword?
Old 02-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Sir AntiLag

it's always easier for some pencil pusher sitting in the office with all the time in the world to think about "was the force applied justifiable & necessary?" when you only have milliseconds to make a decision and respond.

if someone treatens me or my family with ANY weapon i will let them have it and think about the consequences later.
they won't get hurt if they don't come into my house, it was their choice & they gotta live with it

WHEN IN DOUBT, DROP THEM FIRST & ASK QUESTIONS LATER
Old 02-11-2005, 03:36 PM
wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexilla
it's always easier for some pencil pusher sitting in the office with all the time in the world to think about "was the force applied justifiable & necessary?" when you only have milliseconds to make a decision and respond.

if someone treatens me or my family with ANY weapon i will let them have it and think about the consequences later.
they won't get hurt if they don't come into my house, it was their choice & they gotta live with it

WHEN IN DOUBT, DROP THEM FIRST & ASK QUESTIONS LATER

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

They broke into his house with a SWORD AND A GUN, tied them up and ransacked the place etc etc. So yes one mans self defence was a low lifes death. Karma

The bloke definitely SHOULDNT go to jail. What right has a lowlife POS got to come into your house, tie u and your mum / sister / wife up and threaten you with a gun / sword / nunchucks/ whatever weapon of choice and destroy the stuff which you have worked dam hard for... Ohh thats right, NONE.

The sooner the do gooders get a life and stop protecting CRIMINALS the better

The other alternative is to call the police, wait 3hrs and if they find them, go to court and watch them get away with a slap on the wrist This way u know neither attackers will do it again. One simply cant as hes at the morge currently and im sure the other one learnt his lesson.

Last edited by Mat; 02-11-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:42 PM
wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
They broke into his house with a SWORD AND A GUN, tied them up and ransacked the place etc etc. So yes one mans self defence was a low lifes death. Karma

The bloke definitely SHOULDNT go to jail. What right has a lowlife POS got to come into your house, tie u and your mum / sister / wife up and threaten you with a gun / sword / nunchucks/ whatever weapon of choice and destroy the stuff which you have worked dam hard for... Ohh thats right, NONE.

The sooner the greenies get a life and stop protecting CRIMINALS the better

The other alternative is to call the police, wait 3hrs and if they find them, go to court and watch them get away with a slap on the wrist This way u know neither attackers will do it again. One simply cant as hes at the morge currently and im sure the other one learnt his lesson.
note: when calling the police tell them someone is hooning in your street, response is quicker than if there is the threat of violence...
Old 02-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
The sooner the greenies get a life and stop protecting CRIMINALS the better
the greenies & i don't always see eye to eye, but in this case i think ur talking about the civil libertarians........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
im sure the other one learnt his lesson.
somehow i doubt that, these oxygen thieves never learn.........
Old 02-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat
note: when calling the police tell them someone is hooning in your street, response is quicker than if there is the threat of violence...
last time someone was doing donuts in my street (stace?), it took them almost 2hrs to arrive (better than 3hrs i suppose)

Tags
justice