Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Japanese Wholesale Spares (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/22530-japanese-wholesale-spares.html)

97RA 01-10-2008 03:20 PM

Just out of interest, was the $5000 for the engine only or was it for a full conversion kit (front no panels, engine, loom, box and rear diff to match)?

maddog 01-10-2008 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=urabus]My understanding is that the owners have not changed. Just dodgy darren is away playing with his trucks and wont be back.

AFAIK Darren may have been on a profit share sort of deal but he was not a partner / director in th business.

And as someone said above Fats definately knows his stuff.

Brendon[/QUOTE]
double LOL
either way profits will go through the roof if you remove that turd from the equation.
Yes Fats is definitely good to deal with. :icon_bigg

redlib 01-10-2008 05:12 PM

You have defantly scored yourself an awsome deal man. half cuts letter alone are around the $5000 mark for an STI one.

Hope you wont have any problems when converting. when doing these sorts of things problems do occur and can get a bit costly.

STI325V6 01-10-2008 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=urabus]My understanding is that the owners have not changed. Just dodgy darren is away playing with his trucks and wont be back.

AFAIK Darren may have been on a profit share sort of deal but he was not a partner / director in th business.

And as someone said above Fats definately knows his stuff.

Brendon[/QUOTE]

Fats is now a part owner so they have changed, ie he was not a part owner before... :D

Thank f-ck the trucks have gone, place always looked like a war zone

panab 02-10-2008 01:41 PM

Hey guys just to let you know im in the middle of building a motor for a customer....
New STI short motor , recon cylinder heads , assembled and fitted to vehicle $6100.00 inc GST.. Why buy a import motor with 1000's of kms on it already.

GX-REX 02-10-2008 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=panab]Hey guys just to let you know im in the middle of building a motor for a customer....
New STI short motor , recon cylinder heads , assembled and fitted to vehicle $6100.00 inc GST.. Why buy a import motor with 1000's of kms on it already.[/QUOTE]

For $5000 he is getting an RX converted to WRX. Full wiring loom, gearbox, diff etc.

Much cheaper than buying all the shit locally.

nauli 02-10-2008 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=maddog]double LOL
either way profits will go through the roof if you remove that turd from the equation. [/QUOTE]
Do I get a slight vibe that perhaps you think slightly poorly of the previous proprietor Morgan?

impr3zive 02-10-2008 02:15 PM

[QUOTE=GX-REX]For $5000 he is getting an RX converted to WRX. Full wiring loom, gearbox, diff etc.

Much cheaper than buying all the shit locally.[/QUOTE]

Yep like i said honestly Could not give a fuck about performance as long as it goes round corners and is zippy thats what im after and to get rid of the shit auto hahaha

Darken 02-10-2008 03:34 PM

I think it's time to go and buy a bunky auto wrx impreza! :)

impr3zive 02-10-2008 03:36 PM

[QUOTE=Darken]I think it's time to go and buy a bunky auto wrx impreza! :)[/QUOTE]

haha is that takin the piss lol you can buy mine but its no bunky lol