Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2008, 11:24 PM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level
Default destroying a hot water heater

I am currently renting a place that has a completely inadequate hot water system. its to the point where in winter, the pressure is so low your head is burning but the rest of your body is freezing! and if you just touch the cold water tap as softly as possible with your left pinky, it is suddenly freezing, tap it back gently the other way and its burning again...

I've had enough and want it replaced! have made several complaints, every time, a plumber comes over and says its the best you'll get out of it, cant do anything. Even tryed slipping one $50 to say it needed to be replaced but he was to straight.

So, it is one of those little gas heaters that light up when you turn hot water on, what i want to know, is there a way i can destroy this thing so it absolutely must be replaced? and not look like It was done on purpose?

I was thinking the safety root and finding a rusty spot on the gas pipe and tap it till it makes a hole? probably too easy to replace. maybe 'rubbing a few wires' till they short circuit the whole thing?

Ideas?

Tags
destroying, heater, hot, water