Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

monkichi at standard level

Yeah, didn't feel like getting a yellow sticker, hence why i didn't say nothing. I work in the freezer at coles so i wear a balaclava to beat the chill...the cop was like "why do you have a balaclava?". Me, " For work". Thats when he really started to go through my car, checking my toolbox, etc.
Old 17-12-2008, 06:34 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

trusti rex at standard level

lol cop prob thinking "work" as in i've just finished working over a couple of servos/deli's
Old 17-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

monkichi at standard level

LOL...just finished a 10hr shift so i did look a little spaced out.
Old 17-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Just to throw it out there, a mate of mine has an original Sunburnt Orange Sandman Panelvan (no bubble windows FTMFW). Anyway cops decided he must be smuggling 8000kg of 100% A grade smack in the back so decided to pull him over. After searching through every thing he had on and around him, they thought it would be a good idea to start ripping off the inside panel liners to see what was behind there. Turns out to be a whole lot of fucking nothing. All they accomplished was breaking nearly every panel mount (which can't be really fixed properly) and wasting 40 minutes of time. So not only have they fucked up the inside of an original classic and broken things, they left everything they had rifled through on the ground, outside, in a drizzling rain

Anyway, grievance was filed at Morley Police Station, guess what came of that? SWEET FUCK ALL
Old 17-12-2008, 08:48 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarooboy
Agreed. A smart detective would, because he would have you imply ownership etc.

Had they had found something, they then have to prove it was yours! (Rookies IMO).
yeppa !!!! rookies are the worst !! esp when they have that cops > ALL attitude and believe the same media tripe the general pop believes i.e. speeding is for satan etc
Old 17-12-2008, 09:04 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

You got PUNKD!
Old 17-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Subaru Tech Division

impreza_GT at standard level

i get followed or pulled over by cops on a weekly basis. And its always for the same stupid reason...my plates.

Once on the kwinana freeway heading north. This orange sv6 had pulled over a bike on the side of the road. Like everyone else i cruised past at 90k's (was fairly busy). 5 minutes later when i'm checking my mirror as you do i see this orange flash weaving in and out of traffic even on outer red surface that in between freeway and train fence thingy. I was like shit he must be after someone. To make his life easier i pulled a bit left in the right lane closer to the middle to allow him to go past easier. Nope he pulls in behind me. Both the detectives start waving their arms and tell me to pull over which i did eventually as i had to get into left lane. Ay this time i felt like a criminal and like i actually had done something wrong. They were driving like fuckin tards just to get to me. Then the line that really pissed me off. "just a random licence check sir". This is when i said you drive like that, like a maniac just for random licence checks? Big mistake lol. The other cop then asked me where i got my plates from. I said willagee (licensing center) he he then started saying are they from a licensing center and i replied yep from willagee he then goes i dont believe you, i.ll check. I was fuming by now meanwhile the other cop comes back and says all is in order except for a oil leak" he gave me a yellow i asked where the leak was and he said find it. Wtf

Ever since then i get pulled up for my plates at least once a week. Because apparantly [DESTINY] has been stolen. Mine have a 5 instead of the 's'.
Old 17-12-2008, 09:59 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

You think thats bad? Theres a guy whos dad had a black clubby i think it was with the plates [black ice]. His son got a white clubby wagon so he got the plates [white ice].
Drug inspections all the time rofl.
Old 17-12-2008, 11:40 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

ROFL ive been driving for like 13 years and have never had any kind of police persecution like the last few posts, even when i was younger and did in fact drive like a tool !!
Old 17-12-2008, 04:10 PM
STI Master

Cooper89 at standard level

Unlucky for all the others in this thread. Specially the panel wagon.

Ive been pulled over twice in Bunbury and thats it. I dont really get looked at anymore.

But i dont really speed or weave about when police see me so thats why maybe. Or maybe they know the car.. :S

Tags
search, warrant