Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Have your say!
I cant stand the stinking useless parasites. 31 38.75%
I like them and would happily live next door to a family of Aborigines. 6 7.50%
The world would be better without them. 31 38.75%
My life has been affected in a bad way at some time by coons. 30 37.50%
Quinner should get a high five for starting this thread ha ha 26 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

haha lol at tags

i bet the guy that got set on fire (who probably caused it with lighter) will get even more money from the government.

off topic:
i cant help being racist when i constantly hear things like this.
did you here that the flu vaccine is being offered FREE to pregnant women and ..... you guessed it - aboriginals. How the f**k is that not racist? If it was only offered to white people then i'm sure that'd go to court or some shit.

Wish the government would just man up and stop funding this violent substance-abusing culture - and start treating aborigines EQUALLY. Then they would soon learn to get their act together and actually go to school, go to work and earn their own money.

Sorry if the above rant offends anyone - i have a few mates of aboriginal descent who do quite well for themselves - but the percentage of white people on crime stoppers has probably dropped to 30%.
Old 22-07-2009, 06:11 AM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by slg View Post
molotov coontail... Wooooofff

bwhahahahhha
Old 22-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Face fires are no fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 22-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Subaru Tech Division

werticusness is unrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel wrx View Post
Wish the government would just man up and stop funding this violent substance-abusing culture - and start treating aborigines EQUALLY. Then they would soon learn to get their act together and actually go to school, go to work and earn their own money.

Most racist morons think the abos get a free and easy ride. The truth is the extra bit of welfare is just a pittance and is there to keep them in the gutter, its nice to see someone else who gets it.

Its only when government level racism is gone and they are treated equally will we see the people rise to their potential.

Once they do that the racism towards them will drop off significantly, as my personal dislike of aboriginals has nothing to do with their skin colour, more their sociological status as bums. (i hate any colour bums!)

That I've only seen one aboriginal with a job in my entire life is pretty bad.

Last edited by werticusness; 22-07-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 22-07-2009, 10:33 AM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

love the simialr threads
Old 22-07-2009, 10:54 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel wrx View Post
haha lol at tags

i bet the guy that got set on fire (who probably caused it with lighter) will get even more money from the government.

off topic:
i cant help being racist when i constantly hear things like this.
did you here that the flu vaccine is being offered FREE to pregnant women and ..... you guessed it - aboriginals. How the f**k is that not racist? If it was only offered to white people then i'm sure that'd go to court or some shit.

Sorry if the above rant offends anyone - i have a few mates of aboriginal descent who do quite well for themselves - but the percentage of white people on crime stoppers has probably dropped to 30%.
Fortunately the average white Australian is healthy enough to go their entire life without getting the flu, they are also rich enough to pay for the jab themselves or they get it free at work and on the off chance they did get flu their expensive health insurance will pay for treatment.

Honestly very little has changed for Aborigines in the last 50 years...we just dont try and breed them out, steal their kids or force them to be Chritians anymore.
Old 22-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

spentan at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to spentan Send a message via MSN to spentan

that being said, i do find tasers have sparked a lot of media attention since they were introduced,

bring back the old pistol, shoot the f*cker in the foot if he's running. as a person who has a few light heart problems/high blood pressure, i fear tasers (as i am extra sensitive to static/electricity in general) (i can feel leak current on many devices that my parents cant),

then again, i dont run from/or at police, and follow all instructions lol
Old 22-07-2009, 11:24 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

The police just dont seem to be able to win....use a tazer and get called inhumane or negligent if somone dies from its use...Shoot someone dead and they are called over zealous murderers and everyone starts wailing and wringing their hands over how little Johnny was a good kid and a little angel and did not deserve to be shot.

Personally I think that if you are behaving in such a way that forces a police officer to defend his / herself and draw their weapon, mace, tazer or hit you with their baton then you deserved everything you had coming.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:06 PM
The Kid

WRP10 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to WRP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
Personally I think that if you are behaving in such a way that forces a police officer to defend his / herself and draw their weapon, mace, tazer or hit you with their baton then you deserved everything you had coming.
Exactly, its fucking simple, if you dont want to be tazered, dont fuck with the police. No sympathy, I actually had a great laugh when i heard it
Old 22-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by werticusness View Post
Most racist morons think the abos get a free and easy ride. The truth is the extra bit of welfare is just a pittance and is there to keep them in the gutter, its nice to see someone else who gets it.

Its only when government level racism is gone and they are treated equally will we see the people rise to their potential.

Once they do that the racism towards them will drop off significantly, as my personal dislike of aboriginals has nothing to do with their skin colour, more their sociological status as bums. (i hate any colour bums!)

That I've only seen one aboriginal with a job in my entire life is pretty bad.
I'll stop being racist when abo's stop:
- sniffing glue
- beating up each other
- beating up others
- intimidating others for no apparent reason
- stealing cars
- breaking into houses
- etc etc

It's not up to ME or any of us to stop it from happening either, its up to their own community leaders to step up and take charge, seeing as they have a massive dislike of any white authority. All their community leaders seem to do is cry at whitey doing the wrong thing by them all the time.

So until that time, they are dirty boongs that can all die in face fires.

Tags
2 sisters 10 cousins and i'm rooting the lot, abo bbq, ay mate you gotta moke?, black cunts, burst, coon lover, crispy coon, dardy ol sinnggg, dats my mulleh, ey mate got a light?, flabbah wabbah jabbah noongah, flames, get off derr!! "my child's climbin' on da stove", hey brudda you wanna phuk my sisda, i aint racist i just dont like black people, maddington trainstation, man, oi white cunt, petrol sniffer, rabbit proof fence, run gordon it da policeman, stinky abbo central heating!!! :), tazered, that"ll fuckn learn ya