Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Have your say!
I cant stand the stinking useless parasites. 31 38.75%
I like them and would happily live next door to a family of Aborigines. 6 7.50%
The world would be better without them. 31 38.75%
My life has been affected in a bad way at some time by coons. 30 37.50%
Quinner should get a high five for starting this thread ha ha 26 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-07-2009, 05:39 PM
STI Master

Cooper89 at standard level

The old school abo's that lived in the bush back in dream time would have been ok. They were were they were sposed to be and had to WORK to live, kill animals build houses and shit.

Now days the metro boongs feed off us and act pissed off at us for something our ancestors did. Im not sorry for something i didnt do.

There was a "have your say" thing in the west aust. today, a noongar woman wrote in saying the govt isnt doing enough "for thier mob".

If us white cunts never showed up they'd still be throwing boomerangs.
Old 24-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
Nothing is ever going to change, the government doesnt have the initiative to help get the Aboriginal population back on track (or the millions of undeserving white Australians on benefits and comitting crimes) and its just going to get worse and worse. We are fast turning in to a benefits society where you can still live a life without a job at the tax payers expense.

The Australian governments treatment of the Aboriginal population has put them where they are now. Forcing a 50,000 year old race of people to assimilate in to a community built on immigration was never going to work...even today government policy only talks about assimilating them in to the community or making them stay in some shit camp in the middle of nowhere with no money and no life.

I think you will all find that there are very few benefits ONLY available to Indiginous people. They are citizens and they have the same rights to vote, healthcare, education, jobs and benefits as the rest of us....Dont forget they have been here for 50,000 years and Europeans have only been here a tiny tiny fraction of that with most Australian families only settling here in the last 100.

A question...I did not go to school here. How much time is spent teaching Aboriginal history and culture?
I was taught about their history, they made boomerangs, spears, ate grubs and lived in humpy's, took about an hour I suppose but that was back in the days when they had to work for their money, could not buy booze, vote or walk into a pub without permission, yes they were suppressed but they weren't the useless thieving cunts that they are now who like living like whitey, taking whitey's money but want us to leave, well I'll tell you something now..... if we left & took everything with us the useless bitter fucks wouldn't last two weeks. If you want to live like your ancestors fuck off out to the bush because nobody is stopping you, but if you want to live in whitey's world and in the house whitey built for you having never worked a day in your useless petrol sniffing drunken life either assimilate of fuck off, we won....you lost so fucking deal with it!!!!
Rant over
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 24-07-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 24-07-2009, 10:30 PM
STI Master

Giddyup at standard level

Some of these tags are fucken awesome!!! MWAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!
Old 24-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by slg View Post
This may seem ignorant to your question but from what I can gather they haven't pioneered anything of great value to be worthy of teaching.
Ummmmmm, they painted their faces with animal poo, clicked sticks together to make a noise and scratched some dreamtime lizard onto a cave wall. That's gotta rival the pyramids, great wall and the Taj?
Old 25-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

I dont know how many times i have listen to this but its funny every time
and just reading those tags made me want post it again lol

What am i doing wrong that isnt showing it in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utAAnDFAum8

Old 25-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

lol!
Old 25-07-2009, 08:19 AM
STI Master

Cooper89 at standard level

Stoking the fire =D
Old 25-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Sir AntiLag

bumpstop at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
Nothing is ever going to change, the government doesnt have the initiative to help get the Aboriginal population back on track (or the millions of undeserving white Australians on benefits and comitting crimes) and its just going to get worse and worse. We are fast turning in to a benefits society where you can still live a life without a job at the tax payers expense.

The Australian governments treatment of the Aboriginal population has put them where they are now. Forcing a 50,000 year old race of people to assimilate in to a community built on immigration was never going to work...even today government policy only talks about assimilating them in to the community or making them stay in some shit camp in the middle of nowhere with no money and no life.

I think you will all find that there are very few benefits ONLY available to Indiginous people. They are citizens and they have the same rights to vote, healthcare, education, jobs and benefits as the rest of us....Dont forget they have been here for 50,000 years and Europeans have only been here a tiny tiny fraction of that with most Australian families only settling here in the last 100.

A question...I did not go to school here. How much time is spent teaching Aboriginal history and culture?

I'm guessing you've never had any interaction with a non-reflective here in the real world!

Once you've been bashed, stolen from, intimidated etc. like many of the rest of us have then you might just re-write your little do-gooder story!

They should be thankful it was who it was that colonised australia, history shows far worse ramifications for people who occupied an area prior to the arrival of another group.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:38 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Some interesting points of view. I'm guessing the general feeling is that everyone is sick of people sponging off the hard working tax payer.

I find an interesting comparison when comparing Australia with the USA. 40 years a go in the USA an African American was not even allowed to walk on the same side of the street as a white woman, had to work unpaid as a slave, had no rights to education or healthcare and would be beaten and hung simply because they are the 'wrong' colour....that would only be as far back as your dads generation. Look what has been achieved since then....they now have a black president which would have been laughable back in the 60's.

Why can't Australia get it as right?
Old 27-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Australia has already has given the aboriginals equal rights, they choose not to better themselves but to remain the way they are. Do you think the african americans get more then the white americans? The native Indians or chinese americas? Nope. Its sort your shit out or die. He'll it costs $300 for medicines because they dont have private healthcare, if anything, America, used as an example of a decent society, is as diluted as cotties lemon cordial.

Tags
2 sisters 10 cousins and i'm rooting the lot, abo bbq, ay mate you gotta moke?, black cunts, burst, coon lover, crispy coon, dardy ol sinnggg, dats my mulleh, ey mate got a light?, flabbah wabbah jabbah noongah, flames, get off derr!! "my child's climbin' on da stove", hey brudda you wanna phuk my sisda, i aint racist i just dont like black people, maddington trainstation, man, oi white cunt, petrol sniffer, rabbit proof fence, run gordon it da policeman, stinky abbo central heating!!! :), tazered, that"ll fuckn learn ya