Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Have your say!
I cant stand the stinking useless parasites. 31 38.75%
I like them and would happily live next door to a family of Aborigines. 6 7.50%
The world would be better without them. 31 38.75%
My life has been affected in a bad way at some time by coons. 30 37.50%
Quinner should get a high five for starting this thread ha ha 26 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298 View Post
[

throw them all into a pit in the middle of the desert i would not lose a second of sleep.
You'd proberly gain sleep
Old 23-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrico View Post
You'd proberly gain sleep
yeah exactly, i wouldnt be stressing about getting broken into!

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 23-07-2009, 09:25 PM
STI Master

Cooper89 at standard level

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! Run gordon! AHAHAHAHA.
Agree with Evo298... You gotta pull your weight and earn your shit.
Old 23-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

[QUOTE=evo 298;379695 some polie needs to harden up and stop kissing asses with these coon sympathisers and just cut off the cash flow for them.
[/QUOTE]

One Nation Party? remember them? Media ran them out of town.
Old 23-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
One Nation Party? remember them? Media ran them out of town.
i remember them but not their policies. i care alot more now my tax dollars pay for coons beer and weed. oh and that my friends have been beaten to near death by a bunch of them along with everything else you see and hear...

(i do realise it also pays for hospitals etc)

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 23-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

The policies of the One Nation party were flawed, badly thought out and the leader was easily tricked by the media into saying stuff they could use to make her look even dumber than she was. However it did initially show that a lot of Australians have had enough of handouts to bums, of any colour. The problem is now politicians know what happens to those brave enough to tell it like it is.
Old 24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level

i can only hope that with the new generation of voters coming through these things will change. Of course a party needs to come to the party and provide some policies to vote for!

It makes me sick my money gives people, who do not deserve it. A free ride. The days of that crap are well over. Time to cut the dead weight if they dont want to work then they will perish...thats how it should be. I just wish someone would get the ball rolling because as opinionated as we all are there isnt alot we can do.

Fucking coons! I was in tasmania for 2 weeks a couple of years ago and didnt see 1. Dealing with the incest jokes would beat dealing with fat stinking coons!

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 24-07-2009, 07:43 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Nothing is ever going to change, the government doesnt have the initiative to help get the Aboriginal population back on track (or the millions of undeserving white Australians on benefits and comitting crimes) and its just going to get worse and worse. We are fast turning in to a benefits society where you can still live a life without a job at the tax payers expense.

The Australian governments treatment of the Aboriginal population has put them where they are now. Forcing a 50,000 year old race of people to assimilate in to a community built on immigration was never going to work...even today government policy only talks about assimilating them in to the community or making them stay in some shit camp in the middle of nowhere with no money and no life.

I think you will all find that there are very few benefits ONLY available to Indiginous people. They are citizens and they have the same rights to vote, healthcare, education, jobs and benefits as the rest of us....Dont forget they have been here for 50,000 years and Europeans have only been here a tiny tiny fraction of that with most Australian families only settling here in the last 100.

A question...I did not go to school here. How much time is spent teaching Aboriginal history and culture?
Old 24-07-2009, 08:48 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

serves the black piece of shit cunt right !!!! he was a known violent offender and ran at the cops with a jerry can and a lighter - hes lucky the copper didnt reach for his Glock instead and make the world 1 coon better off for fucks sake !!!

hows the 18 yr old coon bitch throwing rocks at the coppers head while hes trying to put out the flames, fucking typical animal cunts!
Old 24-07-2009, 01:47 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

slg at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post

A question...I did not go to school here. How much time is spent teaching Aboriginal history and culture?
During my schooling years here in Oz nothing was ever taught about Abo history or culture, simple fact is that my education has not suffered any for not learning any of it!

This may seem ignorant to your question but from what I can gather they haven't pioneered anything of great value to be worthy of teaching.

I believe the best way to learn is through experience and my experiences have taught me to never like or trust an Abo until he or she has proven they are worthy of it. I have had possessions stolen, damaged and disrespected by the filthy cunts ever since I can remember!!! It's gonna take a lot to change my point of view of them...

Tags
2 sisters 10 cousins and i'm rooting the lot, abo bbq, ay mate you gotta moke?, black cunts, burst, coon lover, crispy coon, dardy ol sinnggg, dats my mulleh, ey mate got a light?, flabbah wabbah jabbah noongah, flames, get off derr!! "my child's climbin' on da stove", hey brudda you wanna phuk my sisda, i aint racist i just dont like black people, maddington trainstation, man, oi white cunt, petrol sniffer, rabbit proof fence, run gordon it da policeman, stinky abbo central heating!!! :), tazered, that"ll fuckn learn ya