Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Did man land on the Moon?
Yes - Man definitely landed on the moon. 75 51.72%
No - Man definitely did NOT land on the moon. 26 17.93%
The moon is made of cheese, I like cheese. 44 30.34%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2009, 05:10 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

QUINNER at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
JFK was shot in '63... Yes, he was going to 'blab' six years before it happened...

Douchebags everywhere nowadays.
Its called a joke ya spanner
Old 29-07-2009, 05:18 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

QUINNER at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kiwi View Post
How the fuck can you have an opinion when you don't even have the wit to google or do some of your own research, You didnt even have a look at a wikipedia page.

Stupid thing is that Quinner is probably allowed to vote.

Mods: can we have "fuckwit" add to the tags of the 'NO' people.

We will excuse trolling, i hope you lot are trolling.

/rage
1.Its called an opinion because thats what it is. an opinion. not what the fuckn wikipedia thinks

2. i didnt vote

3. if its me your regarding to as a "fuckwit" all i have to say is this: Why the fuck do people think there so tough on internet forums? I mean do you sit on the computer just waiting for someone to make a fuck up so you can pounce. does that make you feel good mate??

o-pin-ion:

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Last edited by QUINNER; 29-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUINNER View Post
Its called a joke ya spanner
Dude, unless you use one of these-> <- rolleyes after you post a 'joke' noone is to know the difference between sarcasm and being a little slow off the blocks.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:57 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

the kiwi at standard level

Good, I didn't expect you to reply.

I also commend your effort to pass of your comments as a joke. You may be telling the truth about this and i was trolled hook line and sinker. However as your prose and lack of a smilie did not convey this to me i will continue to have the opinion that you have been caught out with what could be argued the worst post of the week.

Quote:
1.Its called an opinion because thats what it is. an opinion. not what the fuckn wikipedia thinks
Yes your allowed an opinion, and as you stated in your post you have little knowledge on which to base this and as such an ignorant and uninformed opinion is hardly worth much.

Quote:
3. if its me your regarding to as a "fuckwit" all i have to say is this: Why the fuck do people think there so tough on internet forums? I mean do you sit on the computer just waiting for someone to make a fuck up so you can pounce. does that make you feel good mate??
I do apologise for call you a fuckwit. I lost my temper. Calling names on the internet is not the way of showing an opinion. I will still think your a fuckwit. I will however attempt to keep this opinion to myself in the future.

However, for the record. I would like to think i would call you out even in person. I do also feel good pointing out bad posts, It stops other people from accepting bad data.

I would also like to apologise the forums as a whole. I do however stand by my words.

I signed up to this forum to try and learn about Subarus and I had hoped that the standard of postings would be high. Unfortunately I was mistaken. While there is some good info on this site you have to separate the crap, ignorant and misinformed posts to find the good posts. Alternatively you have to have been a member long enough to tell which posters are full of shit.

As such, when i saw a post that was spreading an uniformed opinion I snapped. This is however a symptom of a problem larger than this thread.

In summary; Please think of the children and restrain yourself to only post when you are either sure of, or trust the original source.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

lol

you guys arent serious are you??
Old 29-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Subaru Tech Division

WRXTASY at standard level

Wil the two arguing fukwits take it to a PM, I'v got more conspiracy theories about the whole moon landing thingie.

And yes it involves Wallace and Gromit
Old 29-07-2009, 08:04 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

the kiwi at standard level

the moon landing was filmed in New Zealand. At the the Mainland cheese Factory. NASA wanted it to be authentic. The lander was actually the back end of a milk vat with some extra tinfoil glued on.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:06 PM
STI Master

agentorange at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kiwi View Post
I signed up to this forum to try and learn about Subarus and I had hoped that the standard of postings would be high. Unfortunately I was mistaken. While there is some good info on this site you have to separate the crap, ignorant and misinformed posts to find the good posts.
Dude, this was posted in the "off-topic" section of the forum...if you're here to learn about Subarus then dont read the off topic section, then proceed to bitch about other members who might have posted crap in it...
My rhymes are stronger than ammonia
I'm a diamond, you're a cubic zirconia
Old 29-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Old 29-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

Tags
dardy cuz, daveygravey lives on the moon, eh da woobler gimme schmoke moon cracker, for sale moon plates $100000000, kiwi is a troll, land, man, moon, moon runs high boost., only fags need tags, phwooaaaarrr, scoobygez is from the dark side of the moon, scoobygez is from ur-anus, swap you a carton of marlboro's for some moon rock, wensleydale cheese is da bizz!!!