Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Subaru Tech Division

WRXTASY at standard level

Its a real pity the bikies did not get to this fucker first, and make him disappear.

Fuck taxpayers money going to support this filth for the rest of his natural life.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:24 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXTASY View Post
Its a real pity the bikies did not get to this fucker first, and make him disappear.

Fuck taxpayers money going to support this filth for the rest of his natural life.
I cant wait till the sentencing... 45 guilty charges i cant wait to watch him go to prison again knowin this time he is stayin there... fuck he has ruined lots of peoples lives... police are still searching for another 84 guys who were in that book that he had raped, an as they find them he will me back in court one by one he aint getting out...

just hope no one killed them selves over it.... what would it do to you to know u got drug raped by a dude?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveygravey View Post
.... what would it do to you to know u got drug raped by a dude?
Proberly be in the same place he would of been because id of sliced him up into 10,000 bits and fed him to a stray dog.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

I dont know if this has been asked.. but how did u meet him? and how did u get into that situation to be stabbed??

Tags
butt sechs good for davey, c%£ts, faith, gonna, i tab yuo lah, kill the dirty fuck, makes me want to punch babies, restored, rot, you love the kok