Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682
Default The New San Andreas

Mum, daughter 'shot dead'

January 19, 2006

A MOTHER and daughter are believed to have been shot dead in a West Australian town south of Perth.
Details are sketchy but the pair were found dead in the Mandurah region, about 74km south of the capital, a police spokeswoman said.

"I believe they have been shot and the offender has decamped from the scene, and police are looking for him," the spokeswoman said.

Advertisement:
The incident occurred about 6.15am (WST) today, she said.

What a joke! Was meant to be some exboyfriend a bit pissed off, shot the daughter as she tried running away
Old 19-01-2006, 10:10 AM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

Spent my first 18yrs nice place to visit, you just don’t want to live there.

There's been quite a few murders down there in the past few years. There was that guy that killed his wife & daughter. Also that woman that that killed her husband with a shotgun blast to the head.

Also there's no 4cly love down there I can tell you.. place is full or beach bums & Bogans.
Old 19-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Tuned
Spent my first 18yrs nice place to visit, you just don’t want to live there.

There's been quite a few murders down there in the past few years. There was that guy that killed his wife & daughter. Also that woman that that killed her husband with a shotgun blast to the head.

Also there's no 4cly love down there I can tell you.. place is full or beach bums & Bogans.
I love the place, I have been here since 95. But I must agree, there is way too many Trevs with their crappadores down here.
Old 19-01-2006, 10:37 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

ACE at standard level

Been here since '93.

Life's gettin tough in the Ghetto.
Old 19-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Mandurah: A living Cemetary!

All jokes aside, i know woman can piss you off but it takes a low life POS to murder a mum and her daughter as she runs away.

Condolances to their families and i hope they find the prick. Hopefully if the police have a rough idea they can do something about it quick smart.
Old 19-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE
Been here since '93.

Life's gettin tough in the Ghetto.
LOL

We used to holiday down here in 88 when the canals were still a farm and halls head was a new development. Lets put it back that way.
Old 19-01-2006, 11:08 AM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

Back in the days when the place was just a shire & had just the one set of traffic lights. we lived just near that farm land in Dudley park... had a bowling green around the cnr so bulk old ppl. Seemed like it took the place only a few years to become a town & then a city.

Just before I left they put in the cinemas & the rest of the foreshore stuff. Wouldn't have minded that when I was a kid, we had to go on the bus an hr to freo to see a moving picture show, it was tough times I tell ya.

Now when I go down (which isn't much) I hardly recognise the place. The main thing I notice is the spastic amount of roundabouts, would have to be the roundabout cap of W.A. Been meaning to get down to the crabfest one year, I hear they're quite good. The Christmas party on the foreshore was always a great event, when your 15 that is.

Last edited by STi Tuned; 19-01-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 19-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Tuned
Now when I go down (which isn't much) I hardly recognise the place. The main thing I notice is the spastic amount of roundabouts, would have to be the roundabout cap of W.A. Been meaning to get down to the crabfest one year, I hear they're quite good. The Christmas party on the foreshore was always a great event, when your 15 that is.
Ahh yes the old christmas party, the 15 year old skanks now run the foreshore, therefore it has been renamed to the whoreshore.

Yes the roundabout capital of aus for sure, and now I think they may be trying to take out the traffic light capital of aus now also. As we now have lights on the highway evenly spread out every 5 or so k's so the drive home everyday is most interesting.

My old mans business has alot to do with the crab fest and is a brilliant weekend thats for sure.
Old 19-01-2006, 01:29 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

ACE at standard level

Crabfest - a great weekend to get out of Mandurah. Damn Blow-ins!

I remember a couple of years ago when the organisers of the crab fest had a tagged crab competition. That is, fisheries caught something like 20 crabs, tageed them and released them into the Estuary. If you caught one of these tagged crabs during the crabfest, you could redeem the tag for a decent cash prize (about $1000, i think).

A girl I knew who worked for the council at the time said they had about 3 legit tags returned, while every Kev, Trev and Bazza rocked up trying to claim money with 'homemade' tags!
Old 19-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE
Crabfest - a great weekend to get out of Mandurah. Damn Blow-ins!

I remember a couple of years ago when the organisers of the crab fest had a tagged crab competition. That is, fisheries caught something like 20 crabs, tageed them and released them into the Estuary. If you caught one of these tagged crabs during the crabfest, you could redeem the tag for a decent cash prize (about $1000, i think).

A girl I knew who worked for the council at the time said they had about 3 legit tags returned, while every Kev, Trev and Bazza rocked up trying to claim money with 'homemade' tags!

bwahahhahahaha what a classic

Tags
andreas, san