Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF View Post
These people are tapped. Attention seeking loosers. Specially involving kids it's bullshit

they should all just go somewhere in the bush and single bullet everyone will be happy. No drain on the system, and use of everyone's time.

dumb cunts
Translation:

Quote:
I am ignorent and/or uneducated in regards to mental health.
I hope you're just letting off steam or something and that you're not really all like that.

Tim they (genuinely mentally ill people) often can't help it. And I said often, not always. A lot of the time, these sorts of people are given help or kept in safe environments (for the safety of themselves and others). Unfortunately some people slip through - it can happen when there's nearly 7,000,000,000 people around. Sometimes it can be as basic as a person who has been diagnosed simply forgetting/not having access to their appropriate medication (if they are on it) and soon enough...

Quote:
they should all just go somewhere in the bush and single bullet everyone will be happy. No drain on the system, and use of everyone's time.
You don't really think anyone who's 'wacko' needs to be shot in the head do you? What if someone you love becomes unstable? Get rid of them, they're going to cost money and require effort to take care of? I don't think you would.
Believe it or not, there are many people out there who dedicate their lives to looking after these people and looking for answers, looking for help so that they don't end up on a billboard with truly sick people yelling at them to jump or put a bullet in their brain.

Just remember that what happened a few days ago was an extreme example. He has a history of problems and unfortunately I can't get any more info about his situation from my mum as she's away on holiday. But if he's so unstable as to be able to do something like this, then it is not all his fault; it is also the fault of his family and his friends and his work colleagues. They seem to have failed to get him proper help. On top of that, and since he does have a known history of mental problems, it may well be the fault of the people whose job it was to assess him. Unfortunately they may not have realised the seriousness of his condition or how bad it could become.

I await your rebuttal containing your justification for why you really believe a portion of the human race should be murdered. Wow, that sounded extreme. Coz it is. You said it.

At the end of the day he walked around with a fake gun and no pants on.
I suppose people have been killed for less...

My sources:
a) general knowledge
b) a number of friends who have a collective psych background of more than 20 years
c) my mum who is and has been the manager of Armadale Hospital for 25 years
d) the forms that I currently do the artwork for, for all mental health departments in WA, including Graylands Mental Health.
Old 19-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Yeah Maybe a bit extreme It's just unfortunate that i have spent a lot of years dealing with the bottom end of people out there. six years of dealing with Druggies, junkies, people who have no regard for others just general shit.

And i admit it has really taken my compassion away in general, Because life is full of choices and the people I used to deal with choose to have their life where it is.

The worst part of this is that I guess it has made me generlize a bit. But From my experience its also hard not to spot the type of person when I see it.
This guy in the city the other day, I have no idea about probably just letting out some of my built up resentment lol.

I know mental illness is serious and Id never pull the piss from people who have a serious condition.
But I have spent a lot of time and been threatened and countless amount of things happen from people
who are not mentally ill but just don’t deserve to be around the community.
For example

Junkies, I can give you names of some of these types of people.
They have stolen, Bashed Old and young people, cops, Driven Stolen cars and killed people while being chased by cops. Just to list a few things on top of my head.

They made those choices

So my comments were not Directed at the mentally ill, It was directed at the scum and junkies of the world in general. So the thread on that guy was more an avenune of release more than personally directed at the situation.

Edit:
Who watched the guy on the force rbt tonight the guy who has been done for drink driving and he killed that girl in 2006 and doesn't give a shit and keeps drink driving. I could think of a better place for him

Last edited by NVRENUF; 19-07-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Tags
billboard, naked, siege