Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-11-2010, 01:44 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

ACE at standard level
Default Drinking and Driving

Just had an email sent to me at work that sends a pretty graphic anti drink driving message. With the festive season fast approaching, its quite relevant to many of us:

Great Aussie Ad Campaign!

This needs to passed around to every human being who has the keys to a vehicle and the capability of driving while under the influence with impaired judgement and the possibility of causing a life changing incident to happen to everyone he or she comes in contact with while in this condition.
This is perhaps one of the most intense commercials that I've ever seen and damn well made. I hope that by passing this along to others, that it will make a difference and if just one life is saved, it will all be worth the effort to simply hit "send" and maybe save a life today or tomorrow or in the future.. I think that Australia should be complemented on having the guts to "tell it like it is" and get this campaign out to all of it's licensed drivers and to air it on TV...it is very moving and very life like so it has a very strong impact this holiday season. Please pass it along to all of your friends and maybe you can be responsible for saving some lives. Wouldn't that be a great Christmas Present.
Check this ad from TAC Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

Tags
drinking, driving