Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

continuind in the theme of griffo's post.... get green suit with pink polkodots and say you're marty meddler off the kids tv show captain mack

Old 09-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Talking

I thought you were going to hit up the "Blue Oyster Bar" every night!

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 09-03-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
From what I've been told, go to the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and bring cash.

Hell yeahhhhh, Gold, this is a must goto club.

Also Spearmint Rhino in Melbourne when in melbourne.

Best club ever!!!!! top shelf
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex View Post
Hey guys,

Going to Vegas and Miami in May this year and was wondering if those that have gone recently know of the easiest way to get into clubs there? i.e Did people go through hosts or know of people that may be able to help.

Cheers..
ill be in vegas in june, 2nd trip there, and miami in july, havent been to miami before so also keen on spots to go there.

my advice for vegas:

Pure @ Caesars - What can i say amazing, outdoor area overlooking strip is breathtaking
XS @ Wynn
The Bank @ Bellagio - Pretty cool when the roof opens up and drops foam/bubbles
Ghost Bar @ The Palms - 50 odd floors up, retracting roof, great views.
LAX @ Luxor
Wet Republic Pool Party @ MGM - bulk girls in small bikini om nom nom, go on a fri sat or sun.

I went to Prive @ Planet Hollywood and studio 54 @ MGM also, good but dont rate quite as high as the others.

My advice for getting in? If you can afford it book a table/vip, you can do it through the hotel/clubs website, gets you vip entry, table, bottles etc but can get very exxy depending what club and what sort of table/service. Avoid buying passes off dodgy looking cab drivers or anyone you have the slightest bit of doubt about on the street. It will be more then likely a dudd pass. Lots of scammers roam the streets with fake passes.
If your not booking a table o have a vip hook up go as early as possible, sepcially on weekend/event nights, line can be very epic! 2-4 hrs waits+++
Make friends with local females or any girls for that matter, specially if your just with a group of guys, girls get very special treatment over there and security hates big groups of guys. The American girls seem to be very "freindly" with tourists. If your girl to guy ratio is high the easier it is to get in. Specially on busy nights
Old 10-03-2011, 10:46 AM
STI Master

MISSWRXYSTi knows their stuff

I have some friends working in Vegas ! Can give you email contacts phone numbers, they do club nights and pretty much take you to a bar as they know promotors for $10US and all drinks etc !
Best club in Vegas is Vanity !

join this for entrys and shows and cheap accom -

http://www.vegas.com
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 AM
STI Master

MISSWRXYSTi knows their stuff

XS @ Wynn

+1
Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM
STI Master

Damo69 at standard level

i didnt have any trouble getting into the bank or rhino, there was one we tried 2 or 3 times but got over it. name is slipping me at the moment

the key is early, i have noticed they seem to go out / hit clubs alot later then i usually do

if some jive turkey gives you lip just be like

hey bro stop sniffin glue and check out my subaru

60.7 Long Track at Barbs
57.6 at RAC Reverse circuit.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Flat Four Father

FFOUR at standard level

Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is mind (and other things) blowing....just be careful when they walk you to the ATM to get more money out, it disappears quickly.

Mangos in South Beach was also amazing for its live music and dancers, great atmosphere. No problems getting into any places when we were there.

MY05 STI track car | VF Clubsport
Old 10-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr3naL1N View Post
ill be in vegas in june, 2nd trip there, and miami in july, havent been to miami before so also keen on spots to go there.

my advice for vegas:

Pure @ Caesars - What can i say amazing, outdoor area overlooking strip is breathtaking
XS @ Wynn
The Bank @ Bellagio - Pretty cool when the roof opens up and drops foam/bubbles
Ghost Bar @ The Palms - 50 odd floors up, retracting roof, great views.
LAX @ Luxor
Wet Republic Pool Party @ MGM - bulk girls in small bikini om nom nom, go on a fri sat or sun.

I went to Prive @ Planet Hollywood and studio 54 @ MGM also, good but dont rate quite as high as the others.

My advice for getting in? If you can afford it book a table/vip, you can do it through the hotel/clubs website, gets you vip entry, table, bottles etc but can get very exxy depending what club and what sort of table/service. Avoid buying passes off dodgy looking cab drivers or anyone you have the slightest bit of doubt about on the street. It will be more then likely a dudd pass. Lots of scammers roam the streets with fake passes.
If your not booking a table o have a vip hook up go as early as possible, sepcially on weekend/event nights, line can be very epic! 2-4 hrs waits+++
Make friends with local females or any girls for that matter, specially if your just with a group of guys, girls get very special treatment over there and security hates big groups of guys. The American girls seem to be very "freindly" with tourists. If your girl to guy ratio is high the easier it is to get in. Specially on busy nights

Thats what we are looking at, getting a table so that we can avoid this guy/girl issue. Otherwise yeh get in nice and early... say around 10pm i think the clubs start to open...

The places were going to are XS and haze on thurs/frid then other places on sat and then strip joints on sunday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswrxy View Post
I have some friends working in Vegas ! Can give you email contacts phone numbers, they do club nights and pretty much take you to a bar as they know promotors for $10US and all drinks etc !
Best club in Vegas is Vanity !

join this for entrys and shows and cheap accom -

http://www.vegas.com
details if u wouldnt mind.. My mate in Vegas has given me details to his VIP hostess but i have the feeling that this could be big buxs considering he stays at the palms suit which costs a min 4k per night.. hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFOUR View Post
Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is mind (and other things) blowing....just be careful when they walk you to the ATM to get more money out, it disappears quickly.

Mangos in South Beach was also amazing for its live music and dancers, great atmosphere. No problems getting into any places when we were there.
hahaha Jan there is another strip joint that apparently only 18-20s perform so no alcohol allowed to be served.. Some VIP host spoke to my mate on the phone and said that there whole aim is to make you blow in your pants, without them laying a finger on your... ROLF!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:47 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex View Post
T

hahaha Jan there is another strip joint that apparently only 18-20s perform so no alcohol allowed to be served.. Some VIP host spoke to my mate on the phone and said that there whole aim is to make you blow in your pants, without them laying a finger on your... ROLF!!!!!!
You should go well there Tino

Tags
clubs, vegas or miami