Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Sir AntiLag

Sayers at standard level

A perspective from an older guy... I had braces in year 8/9 all the way back in 1981/82. Five of the eight teeth they put the metal sleeves on for anchor points have since had to have fillings in the sides. Twenty years later my teeth have pretty much moved back to where they were before I got the braces.

I had to have four teeth pulled back then, but never bothered having my wisdom teeth out which might be why they've moved back.

In summary - I wouldn't have bothered. I'm 43 now and really don't care - as long as they're clean and there aren't any big gaps from missing teeth, I'm happy. Obviously I can understand people paying to have their teeth straightened, but I wasn't really asked what I thought at the time. My parents took the dentists' advice and that was that.

Tags
add magnets to cock 4 free hj, ajay for dancing with the stars, ajay for farmer wants a wife, ajay never gets gobby - poor guy, ajayms exhaust of fail, braces or train, cheese grater, face, face or metal, metal won't stop ajayjay, mouse trap, mouth, needed bracers for more attention, no gobbys for ajayjaygay for 2 years, pubic hair catches when giving head, tracks or brace, wired for sound