Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   What Do you beleive in? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/4505-what-do-you-beleive.html)

geoff 28-03-2006 12:29 AM

Word. And to reiterate, i'm just like Chuck Norris, BA Baraccus and Sleek the Elite.

methd 28-03-2006 12:33 AM

[QUOTE=WRPI0]What did i do?[/QUOTE]

"honest button on" - ur just a PITA 6 yr old who talks too much sh*t and u don't even own a wrx !

methd 28-03-2006 12:35 AM

back on topic ok -

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live

EvilCabbage 28-03-2006 12:44 AM

[QUOTE='[PFFT]']google contradictions in the bible and see what u come up with :)[/QUOTE]

Even easier, just apply logic and common sense to [b]any[/b] religious doctrine. :rolleyes: You'll save a lot of time just being a sensible human being.

**edit: wtf is up with the deleting posts? I can understand the bollocks getting removed, but on-topic comments as well?

methd 28-03-2006 12:51 AM

oh wrp10 said i didnt own a wrx either, and after realising he was wrong, he decided to delete his post. i then decided to remove my reply :)

EvilCabbage 28-03-2006 12:55 AM

Ah, righteo boss, carry on then.

westoz 28-03-2006 12:59 AM

Reckon this thread won't make 3 pages before being closed.

I'll be straight - I'm a bible believing Christian. I also respect that ppl have a right to their own beliefs but I will also say that a little healthy discussion on the matter can be edifying for all.

If I can employ a bit of plagiarism here... the chances that we evolved from molecules without God in the equation could be likened to a bomb being thrown into a scrap metal yard and producing a ready-to-fly Boeing 747. Like, say a boxer motor, every [i]design [/i]needs a [i]designer [/i]in the 1st place.

Cheerz all :D

waxdass 28-03-2006 12:59 AM

Evilcabbage, an anyone esle. I have no desire to judge you or "bible bash" you with your own beleifs. And just to fill u in, no need to be a hero about ur beliefs and post insulting replies. I too was a proud atheist 6 months ago until i read some shit that contradicted nearly every sceientific explanantion that we where created from germs.
My credibility? Do i seem to give shit what u think of me? If u have nothing contructive to add then pls dont.

I will find the eveidence I spoke of and i'l send it to you via PM.

I was just curious as to what ppl in pwrx beleived in. And not start a fkn relgious war

Andy 28-03-2006 01:04 AM

religion is gay, every religion is gay...how many wars wouldnt have happened if some crackpot 2000 years ago didnt smoke a cone or something, didnt think about an all powerful being and then didnt let it go through chinese whispers for the next 1100 years to make one of the boringest books ever...

same goes for the rest of the time wasting religions....

westoz 28-03-2006 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=geoff]I always figure that real men (like [color=blue]chuck norris[/color], BA Baraccus and Sleek the Elite) [color=blue]don't have each way bets. They put their money on a winner[/color].[/QUOTE]

Chuck Norris recently became a Christian...