Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru
Default Ideas for Team Building?

Howdy,

I am kinda sorta not really in this 'team' at my work. Now there is a bit of a problem within the team. The coordinator has trouble dealing and communicating with staff in my opinion, and this has caused a major rift (she has no idea how to treat people and is a complete mole)

Late last year, the overall boss (my boss too) was told by the majority of the team that if the coordinator wasn't ousted, or something wasn't done to sort it out, then they were all leaving. Since that time, there has been a lot of talk, but the damage has been done in my opinion, the coordinator has to go, but HR here are doing there best to 'mend the fences' (waste more time)

So, I am looking for a team building activity as a suggestion for this stupid HR idea, that will involve working as a group to acheive the final outcome. Something fun (mixed group male / female so strippers / etc is out - serious suggestions only please)

Like I said, the damage has been done, no amount of 'team building' is going to solve the problem, but hey, gives us an excuse to get out and have some fun at the expense of the company, and I'm all for that.

I can't be the only person who has worked in a broken team, what have others done? I have a group of people who all like eachother (employees) and a coordinator who refuses to believe she is the problem and is staying put, despite me dropping some not so subtle hints :P

Please help

Tags
building, ideas, team, whack a mole?