Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Sir AntiLag

swan-dogg at standard level
Default crazy rbt's

ok i made a HUGE fuck up on sat nite, i was driving hm from a mates at 12 after watching imho the shittiest movie ever, and can across a paddy wagon 300m up ahead. andways i started to sit right on the 60 k limit, and noticed he was deliberately slowing down, not sure what his intentions were i turned off asap, an continued on my way. however i found that he had turned off at the next st and was hunting me. anyway, passed each other in opposite lanes, and again turned off. at this stage he threw another u-ie and turned the bells and whistles on, as i burnt down the rd, not thinking, idiot, anyways, had a little chase thru few blocks and tried to hide in a laneway, with lights and car off, but he must have just seen me turn, and he caught me. he grabbed the keys ect, checked license and rbt'd me everything fine, then he frisked me, and searched the car, as i couldn't give him a reason as to why i tried to run, which i still don't know. anyways didn't get yellow, didn't even look under the bonnet, although he'd just seen me sting down the rd... and now for the next yr when i get pulled over i and the car i'm driving will be searched, as he still thinks i was hiding something in the car, drugs, weapons i guess.
he also sed " i don't understand why u ran, u weren't over the limit, u don't seem to be on drugs, u have a current license, and rego, and u weren't speeding, so why do it" just mind to 40k over chase we just had.

anyways i know i'll never do that dumb ass shit again thats 4 sure. anyways the origonal reason for this post was to see what lengths cops got to to pull u over for any reason, rbt, car search, yellows, how long have they toyyed with you?...

Tags
crazy, rbt