Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Sir AntiLag

scooby99 at standard level
Send a message via MSN to scooby99

what i think is funny is that all you so called freo supporters who was wanting connolly's head on the chopping block 10 weeks ago are now calling him a champion coach

Yeah eagles played like shit after the 1st quarter ..... shame really as it was pumped up to be a close game. All credit to freo, the better team won on the day.

As for ur mate farmer that prick deserves to be smashed. One thing to bash your own wife but another to yell abuse and give the bird to the crowd. Freo would have so much more respect without that poof parrading around in his skirt.
Old 27-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

thats why we love him!!! also ryan crowley running into an open goal... i so woulda end over ended the ball into that west coast eagles supporter that gave him the bird... i recon a footy to the face when ur leaning over the fence will shut u up.
Old 27-08-2006, 10:50 PM
STI Master

LegacyGT at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat

Also found it funny how they booed Bell though. We all knew it was coming!

lol and the news said there was no booing.
Old 27-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Sir AntiLag

scooby99 at standard level
Send a message via MSN to scooby99

there was bugger all booing to bell. Nothing compared to freo supporters with Juddy
Old 28-08-2006, 07:19 AM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby99
One thing to bash your own wife but another to yell abuse and give the bird to the crowd.
Great line!

The game was a farce, I felt dirty. Where was Emberly all day? tho there were soo many poor performances it's hard to single players out. We should have just headed for the rooms after qtr time, same result.. just less embarrassment.

It's all fate.. we lost here so we can knock freo out of the finals, won't get much sweeter then that.
Old 28-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level

Hahah... There was still a Heap of Booing for Bell... And all that does is bring the Eagles supporters right down to the Freo supporters level... Not really anything more you can say about that!

As for the Eagles not playing well... They took it up to Freo in the first quarter and if they were a half, well even a third consistent team, they would have carried on there game into the second quarter... But no, Freo took them on... and we all know how it ended up!... No excuses, no need to argue... Freo OWNED West Coast yesterday and West Coast will need to do something different if they are to come close to beating them in the finals!

as far as Freo for Premiers... Ill be happy with WA for Premiers... and push to get that G/F played here in Subi!!!

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe
Old 28-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Scoobie Noobie

DaChung at standard level

it was a plan between Woosher and Connelly... Eagles will finish up on top spot either way, Woosher was just helping Connelly finish in 3rd spot so there could be a chance of a Western Derby Grand Final... I'm an Eagles supporter, thats my theory and i'm sticking to it! hahaha

And with the Ross Glendinning medal, I was hoping they'd give it to Farmer and see a riot erupt through Subiaco haha!
Old 28-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Great game, Famer is an expert at distracting people from their game, even himself sometimes....

As for wanting connollys removal, I honestly think, and this is a totally unresearched opinion, the current sucess of freo has alot to do with the intergration of Mark Harvey into the plan.

One step at a time, freo need to win a final or three. Can't wait for the re-match.

Freo were just oo fast and sharp, west coast seems to lack fitness and the will to go hard at the ball again and again. Credit goes to the Runnin' man Cousins, the only eagle to give 100%.
Old 28-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Sir AntiLag

MRWATO2U is unrated

im a melbourne supporter. always have been and always will be. sure ive got a soft spot for WA teams but the thing i find funny is all you avid dockers supporters prolly used to be eagles supporters...

To quote Homer Simpson "Beer, the cause of and the solution of all our problems"

WRX - Stealth Spec - So stealth i cant even see it
Old 28-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWATO2U
the thing i find funny is all you avid dockers supporters prolly used to be eagles supporters...
My sentiments exactly..

I dont hate the Fremantle Dockers team, I hate the arrogant supporters who USED to be Eagles supporters, and now they have nothing but spite for the Eagles supporters and team....traitors!!

Tags
derby