Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2006, 05:27 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

darlyn at standard level

Gday Stockers I read you're post. For your information I am a cop and from what you said I would gladly take the statement and get that fuckhead off the road for a couple of months at least. This depends of what area the idiot did the act in.

As such give the local traffic cops a ring and get them to take a statement from you. They will then attend his address and speak to him and issue him with either a summons to appear or multiple fines. In fact the driver of the car that he damaged has probably already sent in a statement to the cops, you're statement would put the nail in the coffin for the idiot.

With that we need the public to come forward and report these matters to police so we can rid the roads of scum who dont belong on the same roads as us.

If the driver thinks he can do this and get away with it then maybe one day it is your car that he is attacking.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:59 PM
STI Master

Giddyup at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlyn
Gday Stockers I read you're post. For your information I am a cop and from what you said I would gladly take the statement and get that fuckhead off the road for a couple of months at least. This depends of what area the idiot did the act in.

As such give the local traffic cops a ring and get them to take a statement from you. They will then attend his address and speak to him and issue him with either a summons to appear or multiple fines. In fact the driver of the car that he damaged has probably already sent in a statement to the cops, you're statement would put the nail in the coffin for the idiot.

With that we need the public to come forward and report these matters to police so we can rid the roads of scum who dont belong on the same roads as us.

If the driver thinks he can do this and get away with it then maybe one day it is your car that he is attacking.

ditto
Old 27-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Sir AntiLag

rexbois at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two
God Damn... That kind of behaviour just Sh*ts me.

I know of friend who had this kind behaviour performed on him. He found out the address of the offender and poured two litres of paint thinners on his Commodore.

fuken fix deal with them urslef hahahhahahha
Old 27-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Simon at standard level

yeah similar thing actuall happened to me and my other half on the freeway, xmas last year. we almost got ran off the road coz sum tool in a white hilux ute didnt want to do the speed limit. anyways, dobbed the plates into the local police dept only to find out the plates were fake. not much kud be done unfortunately.

Forester GT
Old 27-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Banned

impresser at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
yeah similar thing actuall happened to me and my other half on the freeway, xmas last year. we almost got ran off the road coz sum tool in a white hilux ute didnt want to do the speed limit. anyways, dobbed the plates into the local police dept only to find out the plates were fake. not much kud be done unfortunately.
Same Green commodore two weeks ago on the Tonkin plates drew a blank nothing that could be done
Old 24-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Subaru Tech Division

sleepy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to sleepy

I had a beauty tonight.
White VS commodore passed me, i was on the speed limit 80. He then decided to do 60. I went passed and while I was passing him he swerved at me, i went a bit onto the gravel but had enough speed to carry on past him.
I kept my speed up to outrun him until I cought up to the next car... I slowed down and he passed me again, he tried the same trick once more, wasn't to far before my turn off so I ignored it.

Seriously... Bogan Tool, WTF??
Old 24-10-2006, 10:16 PM
STI Master

feral at standard level

Nine thirty tonight pulled up at lights on albany highway near carosel when spot cops on opposite side of intersection when new yellow monaro gives me the best tyre warming display out before green light had come on then all i saw was green light yellow car and blue and red lights hahaha
Old 24-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Subaru Tech Division

sleepy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral
Nine thirty tonight pulled up at lights on albany highway near carosel when spot cops on opposite side of intersection when new yellow monaro gives me the best tyre warming display out before green light had come on then all i saw was green light yellow car and blue and red lights hahaha
Sweet justice... thats awesome. I would have laughed my ring off!!
Old 24-10-2006, 10:27 PM
STI Master

feral at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy
Sweet justice... thats awesome. I would have laughed my ring off!!
ah yes it was more entertaining than the movie we just watched , worst thing was the cops were the first car across the other side of the intersection hmm cant work it out .
Old 24-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Banned

impresser at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral
ah yes it was more entertaining than the movie we just watched , worst thing was the cops were the first car across the other side of the intersection hmm cant work it out .
What can i say just another typical commodore driver

Tags
commodore, drivers