Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   How many times you lost your licence? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/7597-how-many-times-you-lost-your-licence.html)

[BANNED] 29-09-2006 05:05 AM

Once over this way.

I was even lucky enough to have it cancelled! Not suspended.... cancelled.

:)

Josh 29-09-2006 08:13 AM

Once, accumulation of demerit points.

Biggest fine was 4 points and $250. Recently got let off doing 140 in a 60km/h. Got pulled over in my driveway :(

Neen 29-09-2006 08:57 AM

Yeah once, loss of points and a bit of burnouts in da commodorez - stupid 17 year old!

Haven't had one fine in the rex though!!!! not one! :D

BALISTC 29-09-2006 09:07 AM

I've copped more fines in my mums Honda CR-V than I have in the WRX....but I've never lost my license (knock on wood!)

Yellow stickers, on the other hand...well lets not go there :D

sleepy 29-09-2006 09:08 AM

Never, haven't even got a speeding fine. Well I got one, but it was in my mums car and she took it for me and I paid her the $50.
Just a matter of time though, with the noise that comes out of my exhaust and my occasional squirt on the go pedal.

WRXRW 29-09-2006 09:12 AM

three times, currently serving a 3 month suspension with weeks left. still drive everyday, heart misses a beat when i see a cop car, let alone when i got pulled over for a random breath test not long ago! pig: "what's your name?" me: casas pig:"cousins?" me: "nah mate, i wouldn't have a reason to run! hahaha" sure!!!!!!

BOMB3R 29-09-2006 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=GERRIN THE TOWIE]HMM lets start counting
3 times for no points left
once for driving while having no points
then had to go to court for driving a truck and not displaying L plates got 3 months loss of lic
then had to go back again a week later casue the cop sore me driving twice so got 3 months again
i think thats it

how about the biggest fine[/QUOTE]
haha Gold! I have a mate thats lost it about 7-8 times he aint ever getting it back now though

REXESS 29-09-2006 04:11 PM

NONE
i is so good :cool:

drive it on the track, not the street :eusa_naug

FFOUR 29-09-2006 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=Josh]....Recently got let off doing 140 in a 60km/h. Got pulled over in my driveway :([/QUOTE]

fuck, 140kmh on your driveway is pretty impressive!!

[QUOTE=WRXRW]three times, currently serving a 3 month suspension with weeks left. still drive everyday, heart misses a beat when i see a cop car, let alone when i got pulled over for a random breath test not long ago! pig: "what's your name?" me: casas pig:"cousins?" me: "nah mate, i wouldn't have a reason to run! hahaha" sure!!!!!![/QUOTE]

the cops reading this site will love that...

REXXX 29-09-2006 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=REXESS]NONE
i is so good :cool:

drive it on the track, not the street :eusa_naug[/QUOTE]another member of the good kids club here.
plenty o fast cars, more than a few yrs, no loss of license, no fines, nada ;)