Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   How many times you lost your licence? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/7597-how-many-times-you-lost-your-licence.html)

TopGear 29-09-2006 05:31 PM

yeh you live in the hills! thats where I have my driving fun and have never been done! if your smart about it you shouldnt get done lol

jEstEr? 29-09-2006 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=rexzist1]Ive lost mine only once and no im not counted as hoon but check this out got cought doing 140 in a 60 zone dd(double demerit) and full licences..
Know its been 3 years and im on my E plates and still got another year till 2007 to get my Learners and you now the drill...The very first week that i got my licence[/QUOTE]

apart from not really making any sense, what i gathered from this post is that your a hypocrite.

FFOUR 29-09-2006 05:58 PM

we should start a thread where people can ask others how to spell certain words or how to construct a sentence....some people need it.

TopGear 29-09-2006 06:17 PM

man I totaly dissagree with E plates! if you lost you licence it means that you are unsafe on the roads! and then they let you go back on the road wtf!!! :confused:

GERRIN THE TOWIE 30-09-2006 01:01 AM

i dont have a problem with e plates but i think they should be harder to get
ie drink drivers shouldnt get one
if you get court doing really stupid stuff you shouldnt get one

i dont make excues about me losing my licence but you also have to remeber i travel atleast 250km a day laltey more like 400 and all my fines are only ever one point unles i get stopped buy my favourite cop then i get fines for stupid stuff

i have never crashed a car i have never been chargered with anything more than what i have posted ie no l plates or broom. and i dont drink
but in the eyes of the law im a bad driver and recive higher fines than people that get busted for the hoon law or drink drive

i really wonder who makes the laws some time i can bash my wife and get a bond and a 600 dollar fine

but if i forget a broom and accident i get a yellow sticker and a 1500 dollar fine to dtart with??

Mat 30-09-2006 07:29 AM

Once for loss of points (11 in 4 days alone!!) and easily 20+ fines ranging from $100 and one point to $350 and 6 points for well over double the limit. I was lucky as the skyline driver who i was racing got a dangerous driving charge as he was being a dickhead and i just kept my mouth shut.

Also got a Creating Undue Noise fine after i did a decent burnout to try to impress my GF at the time. Now you'd get life in jail for that sorta thing :D Never had a 0-9km fine though. After i get one of those i'll pretty much have most of the normal traffic fines you can get!

Been very fortuneate though over the last 2 years. Every time i loose a point or two, its pretty much been 3 years so i get some more back!

I also disagree with E plates. You do the crime, you do the time.

EvilCabbage 30-09-2006 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=GERRIN THE TOWIE]some stuff[/QUOTE]

You make some excellent points sir and I agree with you.

Adr3naL1N 01-10-2006 03:34 AM

u can almost certaionly change my to one now :( well havent lost it yetr but looks likely, got caught today doing 102 in a 50, sed i would get a court summons, im not usually to much of a hoon but i was stressing and in a very big rush as i was runnin very late, foudn myself on a very long back street so gave it, and out of nowhere these undercover cops pulled up behind me, i have no idea wot they were doing hiding in a small backstreet ?? but lesson to all even if ya in a rush dont speed, it aint worth it, asi i just found out the hard way.

adamh 01-10-2006 10:02 AM

Twice in Victoria 9 years ago in a 1980 Toyota Corona for doing 30k hr over the speed limit. Lost it for 1 month each time.

Only been pulled over once in the wrx and no fines or demerits.

mitchy_ 01-10-2006 11:01 AM

once..

accumulated 19 points in just under 3 months :|
that was aug-dec '04
was only when i got pulled over in may '05 after a bit of a 'spirited driving whilst sirens were on' that they realised i was well over... (not to mention nailed me for attempting to evade them)
losing license in winter sucks too! summer ftw