Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby
Default Strange drivers

Ive seen a few strange things since Ive had my license, and Im sure I am not the only one that sees things like this, we all see it, so why not share it.
By strange things, Im refering to strange things you've seen others doing in their cars, or strange drivers.
---------
-While driving down the Kwinana Freeway, passed this Ford Laser, some lady in her late 50's driving, she had gardening gloves on, a yellow raincoat jacket (on backwards) and the raincoat hat. I can only guess as to why. (It was no rain in sight, it was a clear day)

-While in the car with a friend of mine (me the passenger) we passed a little hatchback on Albany Hwy where the driver had a map book held infront of him, and the passenger was leaning over, steering the car.

-A guy getting a headjob while driving down Roe Hwy (at 120kph I might add)

-Some lady, looked to be in her early 30's changing her top while driving down Tonkin Hwy, problem was (well, her problem, my entertainment) she wasnt wearing a bra.

- Finally, and Id say, the dumbest of the lot, was a guy (commodore driver) who decided to challenge the car next to him at the lights to a drag race, then proceeded to floor it on the green light (spinning his wheels in the process) and racing down the road. Now, you might think that this isnt that dumb, but if the guy took a second longer to look at the car he tried to race, he may have noticed the blue and red lights on the cars roof, and the word 'POLICE' printed on the side of it.
Thats right, he challenged and tried to drag race a MARKED cop car.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

ive seen a guy in a green soarer one day on the freeway accross all lanes tryin to smoke this globe... he looked off his head!
Old 01-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

Ive seen a rear seat passenger giving the driver seated in front of her a hair cut while driving on the mitchell fwy at 100kph.

Tags
drivers, strange