Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Photos of my F6 Typhoon (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/9021-photos-my-f6-typhoon.html)

trainwrex 26-03-2007 07:39 PM

im still waiting for him to answer my questions, but he ran away like a lil bebe.. :D :D

BALISTC 26-03-2007 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=scotts17]Believe it or not[/QUOTE]

Lock in b) NOT

Chaddy 26-03-2007 08:23 PM

Lock it in Eddie
We have a bullshitter

Elrico 26-03-2007 08:32 PM

Yeah i was always a holden fan. Think Ford went right with the BA's. Specially the Typoons (hehe). They are a very fast car, specially auto's. 10second Typhoon i would believe, all you gotta do is e-mail your mate, tell him to scan his little slip, send it to you, post it up here and id believe it.....maybe.

Dont spose its going to be like putting the temp sens in a boiling hot kettle whilst dynoing your car ey lol. 700kw at 400 degrees celcius, haardddd caawwww!

Mat 26-03-2007 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=atz 242]For about 65K I can get a Phoon or a 2nd had R34 V-spec II...

Would it be fair to say both have similar tuning potential, the Phoon better kw/$ and a new car, the R34 would be a better preformance car (all round) that can still do a dash to Albany in comfort, mine you it's not new....hmm

edit; thats some serious doof Ramon....

btw, Stacey Pullen, 5 hour set.20$ Ambar, May 11.[/QUOTE]

You'd have to go the the 34R. Different sorta car though.

AWD, RB26 et al. That said its also 5 years old :(

I dunno about the 10sec bit but there are some hardcore nizpro XR6T's and F6's floating around over east that put down some serious power. I mean the stage 3 kit is getting fairly serious so who knows about the next couple of stages!!

Daves ute would be up there in Perth wouldnt it?? ordinary et but mph of 120 isnt too bad for the mods :D

Alvaro351 27-03-2007 07:29 AM

Hi Ramon,

car looks great, wheels too. If you're going the Nizpro route, I'd imagine you've spoken to Simon from xtreme ford tuning.

Nizpro initially went with Motec before they knew the capabilities of the edit when tuning their stage IV kits. They reverted back to edit as nothing will give you the control of the F6 as the edit does.

I believe they had some issues with idle control on Brian Lord's 1000hp xr6t using the motec with they sorted with the edit.

Which ever way you go, look forward to hearing about it.

Alvaro

col 27-03-2007 09:00 AM

ba/bf turbo's are so yesterday. crappy AU utes are the future

EXPLICIT 27-03-2007 10:39 AM

Go the AU!!!!!

Look forward to seeing/hearing the doof doof!

(Pete: 34 if you like all round performance, F6 if you want to bake it up.)

urabus 27-03-2007 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=WRXRW]
which car is this? i thought wa's fastest xr6/f6 was and auto and he is still in the high 10's as for fastest manual, 11.6 or something, run up the fordforums site, its all there.
[/QUOTE]

Ramon,

Car looks great ramon.

The xr6 you refer to that has run a 10.7 belongs to darren bowland. He has spent over $100k on it. Mind you he has done everything about 4 times. It is now running on race fuel. It is not his daily driver and it sits in the shed unless he wants to go for a blast. As far as he is aware it is the fastest auto XR6 in WA. Supposedly he reckons it has heaps more potential but we will see. Just out of interest he is still running an edit.

WRXRW 27-03-2007 12:32 PM

saw it @ fast friday few weeks back, had a quick squize in the pits after its 10.7 run. from what i could see, nizpro stage II/III, wilwood 6 pot fronts, cage and cobra glass back evolution seats....very nice!

been thinking about the nizpro kit since i bought the car. im thinking stage ii with stage iv turbo for my first upgrade and when the motor blows up go the stage iii.....i love how easy and relatively cheap (well compared to my previous modding experience) it all is! 540rwkw here we come!

[url]http://www.nizpro.com.au/cobra_kits_main.html[/url]