Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
wow Tino I am stunned
Yeh davo, when u jump in the car you go wow this is perfect, but u cant stay in your car everyday can you.

Plus i would also love to have jumped into an exotic rather than what i did. Now thats on hold for a long time.. hahah

Plus the stress of such a build is one of the biggest put offs imo. Me and ramon have been on the blower countlesly about our builds and question why we put ourselves through it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxdass View Post
tino i love you
I know you always had a sweet spot..
Old 27-02-2010, 12:59 PM
WRXRW

have decided to use igintion modules as the msd tach signal for the step down controller struggles to pick up. also taking the chance to upgrade the redline fuel pressure gauge to an aeromotive one and also upgrading to the new style black series fuel pump controller. the new msd units will be high output dis4 + dis2 as its running individual coils. it should free up another 15+kws as the heat range on the plugs and gaps can be closed down and should make it a little angrier on exhaust crackle. also getting a brand new muffler to take the edge of the current one, pics when it happens this week.

remote mounted the power steering as the standard location it was getting cooked by the turbo/manifold. instead of a gucci tank went stock xr8 ford resi tank, works and it looks like it was put there by the factory.

finally got the CAD drawing of my much fabled one off custom ivan albins driveshafts. should get them within the week!

Tags
f6, photos, typhoon