Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus
I would like to give a great big thanx to the dirty low life scum who were inhabiting the streets around the NBH on Lake street on sunday morning...

Thanks for smashing my windows, for stealing all the stuff inside the car (none of which the insurance will cover and one of sentimental value that i cannot replace for my partner), taking my locking nuts and locking nut device and then covering the inside, dash and seats with egg.

Australia day long weekend just goes to prove that there are still those among us that are true oxygen thieves.

I know that it would have been none of the members from PWRX and am sending this out as more of a warning to everyone than an acusation.

Rest assured that if anyone has heard of any radar detectors (bel 990 in new conditon) oakley sunglasses (polarised Monster Dog's) or an opal and diamond ring going cheap i would like to know.

If anyone knows through misfortune anyone who may have liberated this gear from my '02 STi then please pass on a small piece of advice... Best to drop the ring at the nearest police station and deal with them, because if i find out who you are then you will sorely regret not going to them first.

I've had my cry now peoples and feel better for it...

Hoping to have the vehicle returned to operating service for the 2nd Feb cruise.
You want some help, id be more then welcome to lend a hand punching the living shit out of these people.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:41 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Brutus is unrated

My thanx to everyone who has taken time out to read and reply.

The saga continues... Yesterday i had the glass people come round and attempt to fit the new glass required. The passenger side glass for the front window doesn't fit properly (at a guess it is cheap made chinese glass that is about oh... say 15mm too big at the back near the B pillar and about 5mm to short near the mirror) which means that i am still no better off than i was before they did the job. To compound matters in the process of fitting the dodgy glass they have damaged the paintwork on the passenger front door and the plastics inside on the door trim for the same door.

I have expressed my lack of hapiness to the general manager of the company and the branch manager and have told them that they will now not only be paying for the new GENUINE subaru glass but for the door to be resprayed and all the inside trim to be repaired/replaced too...

Thanx for the offer Sphoolin, i'm sure if i find them there will be a long line of people wishing to help 'readjust' the attitudes of the persons in question. Who knows, maybe i'll get lucky and run into them while i'm working at the BDO... Muhahahah
Old 31-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Id be quite happy to 'teach a lesson' to the retards who did this....although, I am quite sure if needed, there wouldnt be a shortage of p-wrx'ers who would help you in that regard.

Sorry to hear about your car man, pity theres such pieces of shit around here, have no appreciation for something someone has spent time and effort earning.

Quote:
"Oh look, Im such a loser I think damaging other peoples property is funny. I am so pathetic I dont like it when someone has something better than me, so Ill steal it and if I cant, Ill fck it up. HA HA HA Im so cool"
I know personally, retards like this make my blood boil.

I hope your car gets sorted soon
Old 31-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Subaru Tech Division

saturation at standard level

What is it with people.

Seems like australia day brings out the best in some. As mentioned in one of my other posts I had a bottle thrown at my car that thankfully for both parties missed.

Hope you get it all sorted soon and they deserve all they get from trying to fit cheap chinese shit instead of the genuine stuff in the first place.

Good luck and im sure there will be no shortage of offers for a bit of retribution.
Old 31-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Sir AntiLag

MRWATO2U is unrated

shizzah man that sucks anus.

my 4wd got broken into three times out the front of my missus house eh. i started to get a complex. the first time they stole all my stezza, all my cd's and a bag of clothes which had my sentimental state footy jumper contained so if you see someone wearing one let me know so i can crush some skulls (number 17 on the back). the next two times they just smashed windows and set a lighter onto parts of the interior. no life i tell ya.

hope things work out for ya soon man.

To quote Homer Simpson "Beer, the cause of and the solution of all our problems"

WRX - Stealth Spec - So stealth i cant even see it
Old 31-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Subaru Tech Division

WRXTASY at standard level

Brutus I relly feel for ya mate.
I had my WRX broken into less than 4 hours brand new out of the showroom.

Can you please tell us the name of the pathetic glass company that tried to replace your window with a non genuine item ? I think we should all know which dickheads to avoid.

Also what insurance company are you with ?

J
Old 31-01-2007, 06:23 PM
STI Master

[BANNED] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [BANNED]

Ive had my car broken into at uni before... and managed to claim the loss of all manner of things ($1500) worth on my parents home and contents insurance (still not sure hey that worked.. but hey ..if GIO were happy to pay me then im happy to accept) - so its sometimes worth investigating that option..

doubt it would work for the detector... maybe the jewellery though ?

Good luck and sorry to hear

-Tara
Old 31-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Sir AntiLag

Subaru00 at standard level

fuckin cunts. hope u find ya stuff mate. and i seriously hope they die.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

My driver side window got smashed. Radar detector stolen. Lucky for me the defi gauges was spared. Remember to add me to the WWF list. Farking slit their throats and mutilate their bodies when they bleed out.

By the way stolen defi gauges are useless. The gauge itself cost 50% of the price you pay. The sensors cost the remaining 50%. Basically you end up paying more in order to get it fixed.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Flat Four Father

Huy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Huy

Don't worry dude, karma is gonna own them real bad.

Stack that Cheese

Tags
dirty, f#%$@, oxygen, thieves