Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2007, 05:07 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Brutus is unrated
Exclamation Dirty F#^%$*@ Oxygen Thieves!!!!

I would like to give a great big thanx to the dirty low life scum who were inhabiting the streets around the NBH on Lake street on sunday morning...

Thanks for smashing my windows, for stealing all the stuff inside the car (none of which the insurance will cover and one of sentimental value that i cannot replace for my partner), taking my locking nuts and locking nut device and then covering the inside, dash and seats with egg.

Australia day long weekend just goes to prove that there are still those among us that are true oxygen thieves.

I know that it would have been none of the members from PWRX and am sending this out as more of a warning to everyone than an acusation.

Rest assured that if anyone has heard of any radar detectors (bel 990 in new conditon) oakley sunglasses (polarised Monster Dog's) or an opal and diamond ring going cheap i would like to know.

If anyone knows through misfortune anyone who may have liberated this gear from my '02 STi then please pass on a small piece of advice... Best to drop the ring at the nearest police station and deal with them, because if i find out who you are then you will sorely regret not going to them first.

I've had my cry now peoples and feel better for it...

Hoping to have the vehicle returned to operating service for the 2nd Feb cruise.

Tags
dirty, f#%$@, oxygen, thieves